:ffs:

Decided to make amens on Sunday

Stuck a �£20 5 fold which included Rangers :rolleyes:

Then did another �£50 treble which would have returned over �£300

Villa - Lost to Fulham :wanker:

Valencia - Won away @ Valladolid

Ivory Coast - Won against Guinea

So what do i do - I am thinking �£100 on

Cameroon & Eygpt tonight - returns �£360.

Thoughts....................

:ffs:

Too lazy to look yet at this time, wondered if anyone had any icks themselves. I'll look later tomorrow.

Incidentally, I wouldnt mind holding a poll on what the favourite bet by everyone is. This would take far more knowledge than me to do......maybe Craig step forward if you can manage it by the weekend. If not any other volunteers, Beatie probably be the man......

You seem to know a lot more about the odds and different type of bets so yeah, if you have time and idea of something you coult together I'll make the heading a permanent sticky and change the rest month by month.

Would be greatly appreciated by many I think....

Is it Gisabeer who plays the trixies of about 27 bets worth 10p each? I quite like them.

But i prefer a easy treble from the fixed odds or I often go with a 5-fold / 6-fold / 7-fold low odd homes.

Is it Gisabeer who plays the trixies of about 27 bets worth 10p each? I quite like them.

But i prefer a easy treble from the fixed odds or I often go with a 5-fold / 6-fold / 7-fold low odd homes.

Yeah it is gisabeer.

Most pros will tell you to never bet anything other than singles as it is hard enough to get one winner without more than that !

Do you not get more with the doubles or trebles though unless you betting much higher money?

Most are looking for the chance value bets that wil cost minimum an payout maximum if that makes sense

Yeah it is gisabeer.

Most pros will tell you to never bet anything other than singles as it is hard enough to get one winner without more than that !

Singles is fine for horses and big punters or live tv matches.

I like a 6 fold with teams who are supposd bankers, its came up a few times this season although near the start.

Im maybe off to the races tomorrow depending on how busy it is due to the chinese new year. If not il take a day of next friday and go while everyones at work. Ive yet to visit the racecourse here and there is a card on 6 or 7 times a month.

I agree, singles, doubles, trebles and accies are the way to go.

It's extremely rare for people to make a profit doing things such as your Lucky's and combination forecasts and what-not.

Plain and simple all the way. :thup: