Celtic revoke tickets for Rangers fans

Just now, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Are you? You were bothered enough to mention it your post. 

I am not bothered.  As I said, the PR game doesn't make much difference, as most people either love Rangers, hate Rangers or simply don't care.  

Treating them the way they deserve to be treated is far more important to me.  

1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

I am not bothered.  As I said, the PR game doesn't make much difference, as most people either love Rangers, hate Rangers or simply don't care.  

Treating them the way they deserve to be treated is far more important to me.  

Fair play but I would rather we were better at this PR game. We never seem to box clever and seem to excell at shooting ourselves in the foot. 

2 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

Absolutely.

Yesterday, the bigger picture could NOT be viewed by an element within our support. The St Johnstone SLO(Supporters Liaison Officer), a middle aged lady was attacked outside Hampden as she carried the 'away' supports drum. She was knocked to the ground and the drum was carried off. Today, a 22 year old Rangers supporter has been arrested in connection with the offence. I hope he is charged with both assault and theft(I have viewed the video).

An element of our support is not content with shooting themselves in the foot, they insist on shooting themselves in both feet then, shooting themselves in the head.

The Glasgow police are to be commended for this arrest it’s bad enough listening to the tone deaf eejit with one drum never mind two eejits banging their drums .

1 hour ago, 26th of foot said:

Absolutely.

Yesterday, the bigger picture could NOT be viewed by an element within our support. The St Johnstone SLO(Supporters Liaison Officer), a middle aged lady was attacked outside Hampden as she carried the 'away' supports drum. She was knocked to the ground and the drum was carried off. Today, a 22 year old Rangers supporter has been arrested in connection with the offence. I hope he is charged with both assault and theft(I have viewed the video).

An element of our support is not content with shooting themselves in the foot, they insist on shooting themselves in both feet then, shooting themselves in the head.

That's shocking but sadly not surprising. 

On 17/08/2024 at 14:48, CammyF said:

With no rebuttal, it is just taken that it is our fault. As a club we just score so many own goals. 

I'm certainly presuming it's our fault, given our lack of rebuttal. Maybe it's the lack of a CEO, maybe it is actually our fault.

On this issue, I'm glad we don't have to put up with their fans at our ground, but it could have been sold as a positive by us, if we had a decent PR.

13 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

It's strange that the SLO was left to bring their drum into our ground.

Maybe to do with her being known to security/Police, so less hassle getting it into the ground, so that everyone has to endure another non-stop bloody drum.