27 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Its not an usual option and it's a valid option that is despite your reply a rather unwelcome one within the Rangers support. 

I'd say it's fairly common, when you look across social media.

Rangers fans disagree about everything - it's very rare you'll get a subject we all agree on. 

12 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

#sarcasmloyal

Naw, I've turned over a new leaf and I'm now a believer. I've been blinded by my cynicism and have missed the glaring and obvious signs that this "process" is going to catapult us to not only domestic but European dominance from now to eternity. 

I firmly believe that in the next couple of days Bennett will announce our new CEO, DOF and Director of Youth Acadamy. All three will be best in class. He'll also announce that the Ross County game will our last at Hampden, the pricing of the EL 4 game package will reflect the ongoing loyalty of the support and include a discount for this loyalty and the inconvenience of playing a few games at Hampden. 

IN BENNETT AND CLEMENT I TRUST.

15 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I'd say it's fairly common, when you look across social media.

Rangers fans disagree about everything - it's very rare you'll get a subject we all agree on. 

So in conclusion, I was right to say "tin hat on". 

13 minutes ago, compo said:

Things need to improve fast before the fans turn on him and his team maybe he could try a different formation for a few games to see if that might help 

Changing formation isn't allowed nowadays.  Doing that sort of crazy thing might result in fans staying awake or players making their own decisions - Heaven forbid!

Not to be all new age about it but a 'formation' shouldn't be set.

What I'd like from Clement with his formations is flexibility, for instance when defending against the ball I'd be happy to see McCausland and whoever else on the wings drop in and Lawrence push alongside Dessers - e.g. 4-4-fucking 2. Which imo is as good as any formation to defend with when the team is set.

I think we do try that but our distances are pretty wild. That probably stems from a lack of mobility/intensity and intelligence from players. If you want an example of how to set quickly as a defence watch Artetas Arsenal, it is brilliant to watch. More importantly it's 'good football'. (For the Presbyterian folk among us more than likely).

When attacking/building up I'd like to see Barron drop in between the CB's to make a 3, Tav and Jefte (e.g) push up and Lawrence to drop back a bit to make a 4 and the wingers to bomb on to make a 3.

Ideally Lawrence would make runs beyond Dessers but the lad can't run for toffee. That's a personnel issue.

But that's 2 variations to his 4 2 3 1 during a game.

Clement probably worked on 5/6 different systems during pre season - if his sole focus was a rigid 4 - 2 - 3 -1 in all phases I'd can the bloke tomorrow.

Which isn't the case because as I've said earlier, we can see the different systems in game. It's just very sloppy.

Edited by yuddie