It's got to be asked i know he has signed a four year contract but is he the man to turn things round and put a winning team playing attractive football  on the park will he stick with his playing formation that doesn't seem in my old eye's to be working come on lets hear your verdict on what you have seen from the last six games of last season up  to last  night .

We keep hearing/reading about #10/#6/#102etc.

Forget about numbers,except for cash values and just pick a team that can play.

Liverpool did not have #### when they played "total football".

• Rousseau changed the title to The Manager
42 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

I remember a lecture at Staff College on, 'Objective Appreciation'. I had endured umpteen lectures on the subject but, it was being intensified as we moved from the heading, 'Aim' to, 'Mission Statement' in the orders process. A simple aim ie to attack and destroy the enemy at grid reference 12345678 was being replaced with possible multi-paragraphs on achievable aims. I was confused; however a Sapper Colonel simplified it by explaining it was semantics because you can only play the hand you are dealt.

Clement was dealt a most poor hand, a host of over payed players in a largely ageing team had to be moved on. He began by bluffing his hand, signing younger players in Cortes, Diamonde and, Barron then suffered a run of injuries in Jack, Cortes and, Raskin. Refereeing decisions in the more important games have been largely prejudicial in a constant environment of penalty to Rangers. Last night's howler was truly awful and Ridvan's injury looks medium to long term. I suspect we have not experienced the nadir, it looks like more bad times await?

In twelve years, we have had twelve Gaffers, six permanent and six temporary. The longest lasting was Gerrard, lasting three and a half years. He delivered the League title and the base for considerable Euro success. Continuity is important and I believe the Belgian deserves time to turn it around. As a support, we must NOT lose our discipline, if we want to vent then voice concerns to both the club Chairman, John Bennet and his Board. They are the folks tasked with improving the Gaffer's hand.

I've been saying this since Beale - we are focusing our anger at the wrong people. Booing Dessers isn't going to get us a winning team on the pitch.

The board have made terrible decision after terrible decision (appointing Clement may be another, who knows). Until the board appoint people capable of running a football club, we'll continue to regress until it all falls apart (it's close to falling apart in mu opinion).

14th of August and we still haven't sorted out the squad despite 6 months of planning and we still don't know when we'll be back at Ibrox (or what progress has been made since the last announcement).

Run but amateurs 

7 minutes ago, CammyF said:

14th of August and we still haven't sorted out the squad despite 6 months of planning

Not sure how Rangers can plan to sell players no one wants.