[FT] Rangers 0 - 2 Dynamo Kyiv

Ok Dessers gets it in the neck but he isn't the worst player in the team,at moment that is Tav. IMO.Lookat last night a Kiev player has a hard shot "brilliantly blocked by Soutar" Dessers has a shot similarly blocked but is accused of missing,he can't win can he?.

1 minute ago, MacK1950 said:

Ok Dessers gets it in the neck but he isn't the worst player in the team,at moment that is Tav.

Tav is nowhere near our worst player. He was up against Kiev’s best player though. Their left winger was a good example of what ours should be a doing. A winger with skill and power to face up full backs and can go past them on the inside or the outside. 

1 minute ago, MacK1950 said:

Ok Dessers gets it in the neck but he isn't the worst player in the team,at moment that is Tav. IMO.Lookat last night a Kiev player has a hard shot "brilliantly blocked by Soutar" Dessers has a shot similarly blocked but is accused of missing,he can't win can he?.

Total conundrum. Instead of addressing the obvious, "we" like to blame this or that player for being not good enough. From the days of Waghorn onwards, we have shoe-horned strikers into that one-striker role against a packed defence and even if he clocks up 20odd goals like Colak and Dessers, he gets it in the neck. When our team is not failing because that striker's inability to covert 80+ % of his chances, but because our team simply lacks fire-power beside him. We need a Sima or two quickly, or simply play with two strikers in certain games. It's blatantly obvious.

4 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Total conundrum. Instead of addressing the obvious, "we" like to blame this or that player for being not good enough. From the days of Waghorn onwards, we have shoe-horned strikers into that one-striker role against a packed defence and even if he clocks up 20odd goals like Colak and Dessers, he gets it in the neck. When our team is not failing because that striker's inability to covert 80+ % of his chances, but because our team simply lacks fire-power beside him. We need a Sima or two quickly, or simply play with two strikers in certain games. It's blatantly obvious.

Thanks you got my drift and my point about Tav is that he has lost a fair bit of pace and is there fore caught out too much.

1 hour ago, CammyF said:

It was a horrific response, you explained it much better above.

Don't preach to me about the child abuse and the cover up. I've stood outside Trophy Centre shops and told everyone going into them about the cases. This led me to be thrown out of shopping centres, Police involvement (not that they did or could do much) etc. 

I've written numerous articles in fanzines about it, but not a patch on the brilliant and dedicated work of Spotlight. 

The info I posted was to show just how far away from them we are and the gaps widening. 

Blame whatever you want.

I'm not apportioning 'blame'. I point out that their success is founded on criminal enterprise. 

I did so rather bluntly, last night, which was not to your delicate taste. 

The fact that people find their crimes acceptable, I find monstrous. 

5 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

I cant see the link but that's just how he walks. Someone on twitter posted a video of him going to training for Feyenoord in 2022 with the exact same waddle.

If he's on the bench on Saturday but doesn't get any minutes I think some might spontaneously combust.