[FT] Rangers 0 - 2 Dynamo Kyiv

5 minutes ago, yuddie said:

We were probably shading the game as the better team until the sending off.

You could see the ref was going to be a problem within the first 5 minutes.

I could see he was going to be a problem before kick off when he was talking and laughing with one of their players in the tunnel

3 hours ago, CammyF said:

As per usual your[sic] at it - you clearly see him mouthing "referee". 

I'm not at it.

I didn't see him clearly mouthing "referee" because I didn't watch the match on the idiot box.

1 minute ago, ranger_syntax said:

Can anybody remember if it was fun when we finished third in the league?

The last time (when Aberdeen miraculously beat the yahoos on the last day) or all the times before that too?

Winning the league is the be all and end all.

46 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

What's horrific is 40+ years of child abuse, and decades of suppression, evasion, and denial. 

What is also horrific is that the figures, etc. that you post, seemingly with approbation, indicate that crime pays, and that, principally, heinous crime pays particularly well.

If you don't see that, then you are part of the problem: It's more than Rangers that is fucked. 

It was a horrific response, you explained it much better above.

Don't preach to me about the child abuse and the cover up. I've stood outside Trophy Centre shops and told everyone going into them about the cases. This led me to be thrown out of shopping centres, Police involvement (not that they did or could do much) etc. 

I've written numerous articles in fanzines about it, but not a patch on the brilliant and dedicated work of Spotlight. 

The info I posted was to show just how far away from them we are and the gaps widening. 

Blame whatever you want.

7 minutes ago, CammyF said:

The info I posted was to show just how far away [financially] from them we are and the gaps widening. 

I don't think it is as simple as that. 

It's all about spending it wisely. 

We have a higher wage bill than them - correct me if I am wrong? - we've just squandered it. 

They still have to spend their profits wisely, which is no guarantee. I don't believe Rodgers has a great track record in that regard?