[FT] Rangers 0 - 2 Dynamo Kyiv

12 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Yes, I do.  I like to focus my ire, rather than taking a scattergun approach to things.  

🙂

Let's face it, the whole club is broken and they are just applying sticking plasters. You have to wonder if / when the whole thing is going to collapse. 

Maybe we focus our "ire" on the real problems - I'll give you a clue, they're not on the pitch attempting to kick a wee round thing into the net. 

10 hours ago, CammyF said:

Horrific response.

If your not worried about them disappearing over the horizon both on and off the field then your part of the problem.

What's horrific is 40+ years of child abuse, and decades of suppression, evasion, and denial. 

What is also horrific is that the figures, etc. that you post, seemingly with approbation, indicate that crime pays, and that, principally, heinous crime pays particularly well.

If you don't see that, then you are part of the problem: It's more than Rangers that is fucked. 

Looking at the MOTM thread, agree Soutter had a good game. Heard a lot on various podcasts that Soutter has a mistake in him, looks shaky and gets an easy time of it compared to Ben Davies.

To summarise:

• Ben Davies £3.5 million and 25k per week
  • John Soutter 'free' and 12k a week

Perhaps its easy to see why Soutter is tolerated far more than Davies.

Just now, compo said:

Why didn't he bring on Fraser when our left back went off 

Dunno don't think Davies covered himself in glory and I've not seen it again but IIRC he took ages to get out to his man just before the first goal. 

I need to be careful about how I speak about a current Rangers player but safe to say I'm not a fan. 

6 minutes ago, compo said:

Why didn't he bring on Fraser when our left back went off 

I'd imagine it was because Clement thought Davies would do a better job.  

For me the ref done us. Dessers had his shirt pulled a dozen times and got nothing for it and Jefte, well that was up there with the worst sending offs I've ever seen. We were the better team up until that point and I was confident we would find a goal. I do not know what the answer is, but Lawrence in the ten role is giving us diddly squat. Gutted, but like some of you I don't think we could give Salzburg a game right now any how.