[FT] Rangers 0 - 2 Dynamo Kyiv

1 hour ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

We also need to end this number 10 nonsense. We need a player with guile, pace, energy and goals & assists. Lawrence is none of these things. Get Sterling in the middle as a 6 and shove the two 8's forward.

1 hour ago, der Berliner said:

Clement brought and brings in, we continue this 4-2-3-1 trash. 

Average positions against Motherwell:

RDT_20240813_2307313266889147388025347.thumb.jpg.0ce0decd278478d4007a394f236497dc.jpg

4 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Under 40,000 at game tonight and only just over 16,000 sold for Saturday. Looks like fans already had enough. 

40k is good for a Euro qualifier, if you look back at historical attendances.  Especially considering we weren't playing at Ibrox.  

2 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

40k is good for a Euro qualifier, if you look back at historical attendances.  Especially considering we weren't playing at Ibrox.  

Disagree. 

If its anywhere near 16K on Saturday, then I think its a loud message to the board. 

6 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Disagree. 

If its anywhere near 16K on Saturday, then I think its a loud message to the board. 

The message to the board is coming across already.  Still, a decent attendance this evening.  

8 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

Doesn’t suggest we got into the opposition penalty box very often is how I interpret that 

You should just say when you don't understand things.