[FT] Rangers 0 - 2 Dynamo Kyiv

If this is the way we go on about finances and it makes such  a big financial difference then Mee thinks if Mr king is watching this he needs to hand over his 14.12% New Oasis Asset Limited and also Douglas Park's 11.74%, George Alexander Taylor’s 9.84%, Stuart Gibson's 9.84% Boritia's 6.17% Bennet's 5.51% and the 5.42% back to the Fans and  let us run the Show on how we want Rangers to be addressed going forward, all in favour say, Aye 

Edited by Fa1833

5 minutes ago, Fa1833 said:

If this is the way we go on about finances and it makes such  a big financial difference then Mee thinks if Mr king is watching this he needs to hand over his 14.12% New Oasis Asset Limited and also Douglas Park's 11.74%, George Alexander Taylor’s 9.84%, Stuart Gibson's 9.84% Boritia's 6.17% Bennet's 5.51% and the 5.42% back to the Fans and  let us run the Show on how we want Rangers to be addressed going forward, all in favour say, Aye 

They don’t need to do anything with their shares all they need to do is appoint someone who knows how to run a football club and stay as far away as possible from the decision making.

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

I'm old enough to remember 3 or 4 subs.  I'm sure you are old enough to remember 1 or 2 subs. 

That's the most footballiest of footballiest burns I've ever read. 

Excellent. 

3 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

They don’t need to do anything with their shares all they need to do is appoint someone who knows how to run a football club and stay as far away as possible from the decision making.

100% Souness was right when he called the Shareholders out their only after one thing £££’s they don't give a fck about Rangers.

18 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

With Lawrence and Dessers in the 9 and 10 roles, we're f*cked.  That pair look like they'd struggle to hold the ball up against an under 10s side.  

So who do you suggest we play as our 9 and 10? 

Wright and Matondo? 

1 minute ago, ranger_syntax said:

Dessers is so rubbish.

I couldn't understand why he was getting angry at the support tonight.

Is he the only person that doesn't know we've been very kind to him?

He wasn't- it was at the Referee.

But I suspect you are aware of that.