[FT] Rangers 0 - 2 Dynamo Kyiv

7 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

Clement is going nowhere. He just signed a 4 year deal. I find that difficult to understand as I suspect many others do also

Another brilliant decision from the board. 

What's happened to Mr Bennett? do we only get one staged interview per year? 

Was hoping for an update on the steel shipments and a guarantee return date but looks like we'll have to wait bit longer.  

6 minutes ago, CammyF said:

A transfer window that was 6 months in the planning that's delivered very little.

How do you propose we sell the duds Clement had no part in bringing to the club?  I'm all ears. 

1 minute ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

The McCausland for Cerny sub still baffles me, even more so now the games over and McCausland had the better 45 mins. 

Both were poor but I would have started with Cerny after Saturday. Are we the only team that is micro managing minutes from every player. In all my time watching Rangers, I cannot recall ever hearing so much about fitness and players being ready. Just friggin play them. 

16 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

Refs, cheats and injuries aside could anyone imagine Rangers actually scoring a goal?

Barron’s a flaming diamond.

Yilmaz is far too wee.

Lawrence is inexplicable.

Cerny can play a bit but needs a couple of forwards in the middle.

At least McCausland has some idea how to get towards the opposition goal.

We've been playing a shit system for ages now. I had high hopes of Clement changing this, but they are shrinking fast ...

13 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

So, to put a guy who has been injured and is unlikely (!) to play, -cannot give even 10 minutes of effort- to the front of the queue indicates something untoward. 

What do you suspect is going on?  Some insurance scam?  Sounds like something you'd read on one of their Paedo FC forums.  

I think Clement is just trying to keep him involved with the first team squad.  Yes, something that innocent and harmless.

7 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

Clement is going nowhere. He just signed a 4 year deal. I find that difficult to understand as I suspect many others do also

That just means we will have to pay him more to fcuk off , we are renowned for our financial acumen.

2 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Both were poor but I would have started with Cerny after Saturday. Are we the only team that is micro managing minutes from every player. In all my time watching Rangers, I cannot recall ever hearing so much about fitness and players being ready. Just friggin play them. 

In all my time watching the team I've never known players break down as much as this lot do tbf.

At least the 9IAR lads were on the drink, these boys are just crocked. Or shitebags.

Bit of both probably.