[FT] Rangers 0 - 2 Dynamo Kyiv

3 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

It's actually quite sad.  Well, I'm sad about it.  Others are choosing to kick and stomp and blame the manager. 

Nobody's blaming the manager. He is clearly not fit enough to be on the bench. We can blame the manager for selecting him, but nobody's blaming him for the situation Danilo finds himself in. 

7 minutes ago, CammyF said:

I like Danilo - and your trolling again its what you do. I've said Tav needs sold. In fact, there not many I'd keep.

But hey how, you just keep misquoting and making things up. 

Sold to who?

who’d buy tav??

Truth be told, we have a knack to grab managers who can't spot the obvious. Last season's two weeks of madness cost us this year's CL millions. This game was just the icing on the cake ... and IMHO, we wouldn't have gone past Salzburg anyway. 

Atrocious refereeing aside, this team lacks a creator in midfield, while we squabble over Hagi's wages. And now we won't have the money for him, nor any CL cash. Pure madness. All three creative chaps we had at the start of last season are there, but we don't use them ... for one reason or another. The last time I checked, e.g. Cantwell still gets paid?

While I laud his left side formation, our DMs are dysfunctional. Their work their socks off, but essentially do the job of one guy.  Lawrence hasn't been there at the weekend, yet he starts again and does effectively nothing - again. Instead of changing the obvious, Clement swaps the most creative chap McCausland for Cerny. The latter does his job, but why swap McCausland?

And what is wrong with Danilo? We need attackers for counter-attacking football ... and nothing happens.

Well, we didn't deserve CL football for that sort of management and play. Not that the Ukros deserved it either. Alas, Europa League is up next.

Goodness me, I could puke all day thinking that we once again gifted the Scum these millions because of the shyte we produced last season and now. And knowing that a simple change in tactics might have turned the corner ages ago ... 

2 minutes ago, Blue Moon said:

I do not keep blaming refs but I blame that incompetent for tonight.  We are a work in progress, end of.

Fair play - keep telling yourself that when we've nothing to play for in a few short weeks. I'll be happy that we are work in progress.