[FT] Rangers 0 - 2 Dynamo Kyiv

1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

It's devastating that multiple other excellent squad players are having to make way for him.  For example....erm....hmm....em....let me get back to you on that.

Well, surely somebody from the stiffs/youths/B Team/Academy, despite limitations, and experience, could figure, and, at least, run about a bit?

Just now, CammyF said:

Another huge game and another questionable starting 11 from the manager. 7 wins in 18 is it now - but we've just to accept it as its part of the "process". 

That is so unfair.  The sending off cost us this game and their diving. 

Just now, Uilleam said:

Well, surely somebody from the stiffs/youths/B Team/Academy, despite limitations, and experience, could figure, and, at least, run about a bit?

Nah, Danilo deserves his place there cause he's injured and it'll do him good apparently.  

Not doing us much good tho. 

1 minute ago, Uilleam said:

Does it really matter who it is if there's no intention of playing them?  

As I said the other day, Clement is a football manager and I'm sure there's a good reason why he has Danilo on the bench.  We're not exactly loaded with good strikers.

1 minute ago, Blue Moon said:

That is so unfair.  The sending off cost us this game and their diving. 

Really - fine, keep blaming refs. We are worse than we were last season and that's saying something. Where's the progress? There is nothing there. We've won one game this season. 

1 minute ago, CammyF said:

Nah, Danilo deserves his place there cause he's injured and it'll do him good apparently.  

I'll add Danilo to the CammyF dislike list, along with Ridvan.  But obviously we're not allowed to slag Tav or Dessers.

Kristen Bell Idk GIF by Team Coco

1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

Does it really matter who it is if there's no intention of playing them?  

As I said the other day, Clement is a football manager and I'm sure there's a good reason why he has Danilo on the bench.  We're not exactly loaded with good strikers.

Or strikers of any description. We have 1 fit striker - how have we gotten to middle of August and only have 1 fit striker? Shambles. 

Just now, CammyF said:

You are being facetious. However, I think it would do him more good to get fit and, then, have a realistic chance of contributing. 

I do fear, seriously, that the boy's career is over, and the current machinations relate to insurance.