[FT] Rangers 0 - 2 Dynamo Kyiv

7 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

I cant see the link but that's just how he walks. Someone on twitter posted a video of him going to training for Feyenoord in 2022 with the exact same waddle.

Clement said he would be ready in a couple of weeks! Also said he planned to use him last night but due to circumstances with Jefte he didn't. 

Edited by Fa1833

1 hour ago, Rousseau said:

I don't think it is as simple as that. 

It's all about spending it wisely. 

We have a higher wage bill than them - correct me if I am wrong? - we've just squandered it. 

They still have to spend their profits wisely, which is no guarantee. I don't believe Rodgers has a great track record in that regard?

We have but it's not as simple as that either, correct me if I'm wrong?

They are run far better than us, their board are head and shoulders above outs and it shows.

To deny it is just burying our heads in the sand. 

19 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

I'm not apportioning 'blame'. I point out that their success is founded on criminal enterprise. 

I did so rather bluntly, last night, which was not to your delicate taste. 

The fact that people find their crimes acceptable, I find monstrous. 

I don't think anyone (this side of the fence) find their crimes acceptable? Or are you implying some do? 

4 minutes ago, Fa1833 said:

Clement said he would be ready in a couple of weeks! Also said he planned to use him last night but due to circumstances with Jefte he didn't. 

So he's not going to ready for a couple of weeks (fine, now we know), but was going to feature last night? 

Hopefully he starts on Saturday and takes some of the heat, hate and pressure of Dessers. 

22 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

If he's on the bench on Saturday but doesn't get any minutes I think some might spontaneously combust.

Something fishy about the whole Danilo thing. Could there be a part of his deal related to appearances in competitive games? It's strange that he was fit enough for a pre season game but hasn't featured in any competitive games yet ( I think). 

15 hours ago, CammyF said:

Really - fine, keep blaming refs. We are worse than we were last season and that's saying something. Where's the progress? There is nothing there. We've won one game this season. 

ffs Cammy we have only played three games, won 1 drawn 1 (at Tynecastle, hard place to win) and lost 1 due to a cheating referee and the fact we couldnt play at Ibrox, and over 10,000 of our fans didnt turn up to roar the team on. Might just as easily be our fault for not backing the team.

I do get your point that its not looking good and we can see no improvement, yet, and I am far from feckin happy about it, but it is not fair to expect a turnaround of a broken squad in one window which still has 2 weeks to run while the manager has not been backed by the board. 

1 hour ago, der Berliner said:

The only "good" that comes of yesterday might be that we won't have a mid-week game before our visit to the Scumhut.

Yes and the fact that I dont need to spend another £30+ to visit that dump of a place that takes hours to get to, hours to get away from, and for 85% of it offers a pretty terrible view, and have a free midweek night instead of having to attend either the stadium or the pub to watch another borefest or two. That I am actually a bit relieved about that is a very worrying insight into how bad we have got at this time. 

49 minutes ago, Fa1833 said:

The manager was asked that question in the post-match by Edgar and said the same thing, that is just how he walks and the plan was to introduce him last night for some minutes but the red card meant he couldnt, and that he will be getting minutes in each game going forward from now.

19 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

ffs Cammy we have only played three games, won 1 drawn 1 (at Tynecastle, hard place to win) and lost 1 due to a cheating referee and the fact we couldnt play at Ibrox, and over 10,000 of our fans didnt turn up to roar the team on. Might just as easily be our fault for not backing the team.

I do get your point that its not looking good and we can see no improvement, yet, and I am far from feckin happy about it, but it is not fair to expect a turnaround of a broken squad in one window which still has 2 weeks to run while the manager has not been backed by the board. 

6 wins in 22 games. Broken squad or not, that's hardly an inspiring record. The least Id have expected was a structure and playing style. We have neither. 

The rest of your points are 100% spot in