[FT] Rangers 0 - 2 Dynamo Kyiv

7 hours ago, ranger_syntax said:

Nobody cares about the league cup because it is not important.

Those not going will suddenly care if we get to the final and go mental if they don't get a ticket. 

We weren’t up to the task pure and simple then you’ve got to accept Rangers are no longer a big club on the football scene in fact I’d say we aren’t even a big club in Scotland any more just one of the also fans in pursuit of that second place in the league only thing that can change it is selling to someone with money and that’s never going to happen,sadly 

I'm not usually one to blame referees but we were stitched up by the Italian last night.  Apparently jumping higher than an opponent is a yellow card offence. 

The club is standing still and things won't improve unless we can move players on.  I'm losing hope for this window, as nothing seems to be happening with Cantwell, Hagi and various others and we're starting every match with Dessers and Lawrence, both of whom are nowhere near good enough.

26 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

Ok then explain it

Apologies - I thought you were taking the piss. 

It's the average positions from the whole match. You will never get a lot of players' average position in the box. Even Man City dominating 90% possession won't have players in the box.

Here is one of Man City (probably an old one), for example:

mancitypositions.jpg.452de5a032c26af0c05c5d884993d4c6.jpg

I posted the Rangers one because we had a couple suggesting we should stop playing a 4-2-3-1 and push a 6 up to play as two 8s. That position chart shows exactly that: Diomande is clearly playing further forward than Barron. It looks more of a 4-1-4-1. 

7 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I'm not usually one to blame referees but we were stitched up by the Italian last night.  Apparently jumping higher than an opponent is a yellow card offence. 

The club is standing still and things won't improve unless we can move players on.  I'm losing hope for this window, as nothing seems to be happening with Cantwell, Hagi and various others and we're starting every match with Dessers and Lawrence, both of whom are nowhere near good enough.

No one buys duds we’ll almost no one

36 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

IDessers and Lawrence, both of whom are nowhere near good enough.

You keep saying this about Dessers and Lawrence. What about the very long list of others that are simply not good enough? 

Tav, Ridvan, Wright, Matondo, Souttar, Davies to name but a few.

We could also start "raging" at the perma-injured players as well. That is also an ever growing list. 

We are getting closer to Aberdeen and Hearts than we are to Celtic. But nevernind, its work in progress, it'll all magically improve (unknown as yet as how it is going to improve).

Can't believe any Rangers fan is excepting this - is this what we have become, just another bog standard, run-of-the-mill football club?

Just now, CammyF said:

You keep saying this about Dessers and Lawrence.

Yes, I do.  I like to focus my ire, rather than taking a scattergun approach to things.  

🙂