[FT] Rangers 0 - 2 Dynamo Kyiv

Just now, yuddie said:

In all my time watching the team I've never known players break down as much as this lot do tbf.

It’s a self fulfilling prophecy for guys like Balogun, Yilmaz, Sterling. They just can’t play their many games. Surprised Lawrence is still going he is usually done after 4 games in 2 weeks.

11 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

So fucking what. They rape children.

Horrific response.

If your not worried about them disappearing over the horizon both on and off the field then your part of the problem.

Just now, locked ward said:

I don't want him sacked but if continues  his blind faith in Lawrence it is inevitable.

I agree with that but Cantwell wants away, Hagi is a bit of a question mark and Dowell is no better.

We need reinforcements but we need players out first.

10 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

How do you propose we sell the duds Clement had no part in bringing to the club?  I'm all ears. 

As you keep saying, it's not my job - that's we employ people on high salaries. 

Clement said when he took the job that his strength was improving players and he mentioned that again during the week. Not seen much evidence of that. 

He has been here long enough to have made a difference and impact. We are regressing at an alarming rate. 

Speaking to BBC Scotland, Rangers manager Philippe Clement on Jefte's second yellow card: "I've seen the images back, it's clearly not a foul. He jumps higher and that's everything that happens.

"He is not moving his arm towards the man or whatever. It's a crucial decision in this game. Everyone who watched this game saw we were the better team on the ball against a good Dynamo Kyiv team.

"We had a few chances to open up things and we knew they would get tired in the second half, then we get the red card five minutes into the second half.

"It's a big moment in the game. But even then, with 10, I'm really proud with my players and what they showed.

"Until the goal, we were the team getting the better moments even within. The decision was a gamechanger. One decision of one person, you take away the dream of others. It's really hard."

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/live/c3vxly6qyl4t#LiveReporting

15 minutes ago, weebluedevil said:

Nobody will be overt about it, but read between the lines and I think it's obvious. Clement expected a war chest, he'd not getting it unless, by some miracle, we can off-load Hagi, Cantwell, Tav, Davies, possibly Dessers, for a good few million. That's looking more and more unlikely. What's also looking unlikely is Clement's ability to work miracles with what he's got and since the board cannot fund a proper rebuild, the support are looking to Clement to do the best with what we've got. I don't know if he is. 

100% 

32 minutes ago, CammyF said:

It'll take much longer - whilst our manager is delivering a post match interview pleading poverty, this is posted - you can add another £60M to it now 

IMG-20240813-WA0002.jpg

They might need it all for a contingent liability.