[FT] Rangers 0 - 2 Dynamo Kyiv

Just now, CammyF said:

Or strikers of any description. We have 1 fit striker - how have we gotten to middle of August and only have 1 fit striker? Shambles. 

I blame Tav.  🤣

Just now, Gonzo79 said:

I'll add Danilo to the CammyF dislike list, along with Ridvan.  But obviously we're not allowed to slag Tav or Dessers.

Kristen Bell Idk GIF by Team Coco

I like Danilo - and your trolling again its what you do. I've said Tav needs sold. In fact, there not many I'd keep.

But hey how, you just keep misquoting and making things up. 

Well, clearly that utterly nonsensical decision by the Italian ref to send of Jefte had a massive bearing on that match but there remains more questions than answers about this side. Ultimately, we are far from good enough and I'm bemused by the lack of consistency across games.

I thought the first half was largely OK but our inability to do the basics was again evident. Too many players can't control the ball or make simple passes. Our crossing is often poor, our decision-making often wrong and our shooting largely woeful. And fitness seems an issue.

I do think there has been some improvement across the last few games but nowhere near enough and that's a worry. I don't see much urgency or passion from the players and we're a long way from being a good team. Vital we find a better, more consistent level of performance asap.

1 minute ago, Uilleam said:

I do fear, seriously, that the boy's career is over, and the current machinations relate to insurance. 

It's actually quite sad.  Well, I'm sad about it.  Others are choosing to kick and stomp and blame the manager. 

Just now, Gonzo79 said:

It's actually quite sad.  Well, I'm sad about it.  Others are choosing to kick and stomp and blame the manager. 

Indeed, it is sad. 

But, a fit player on the bench, not necessarily a 'striker' would be better, in a competitive sense. 

3 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Really - fine, keep blaming refs. We are worse than we were last season and that's saying something. Where's the progress? There is nothing there. We've won one game this season. 

I do not keep blaming refs but I blame that incompetent for tonight.  We are a work in progress, end of.

Just now, Uilleam said:

in a competitive sense. 

That's the problem.  There aren't any.  I'm old enough to remember 3 or 4 subs.  I'm sure you are old enough to remember 1 or 2 subs. 

We have plenty of subs nowadays.  The problem at Rangers is not the quantity, it's the quality.