[FT] Rangers 0 - 2 Dynamo Kyiv

27 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Probably our strongest 11 if Balogun doesn't play. 

... incoming remarks about "a left-back playing as left-winger after 20 good minutes in the first leg". 

Ooops, I wanted to quote Frankie's post.

Anyway, while I agree with the line-up above, I do assume that we will see Wright on the left wing and Lawrence in the AM slot. I hope PC proves me wrong after all, but the gut feeling is that he won't.

15 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

After league cup final I left with my son before presentation,got to Bolton Drive leading to MF station,practically no one behind us and were still directed down road and up and round to get to station by A MADAME HITLER PLOD.Despite asking politely and explaining I had just come out of hospital a week before after a chest infection no leeway was given hence another reason to fear post match travel.

So you had to walk down to Florida Drive and come up that way? Is that to do with the expected big queues? 

1 hour ago, Frankie said:

Just over 4 hours until kick off for tonight's £4m CL 2nd leg with Kyiv at Hampden. I think the team below perhaps allows the best balance between attack and defence for a game we're more than capable of winning. Payout for reaching play-off vital so we can strengthen our squad.

GU3j6ZBWoAArHDa?format=jpg&name=large

I can't see Clement changing to a 4-3-3 from his usual 4-2-3-1, but do think that's the team for tonight.

9 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

... incoming remarks about "a left-back playing as left-winger after 20 good minutes in the first leg". 

Ooops, I wanted to quote Frankie's post.

Anyway, while I agree with the line-up above, I do assume that we will see Wright on the left wing and Lawrence in the AM slot. I hope PC proves me wrong after all, but the gut feeling is that he won't.

Was interesting to hear Clement mention in a recent interview that Jefte has played further forward.  Maybe one of the reasons they identified / signed him. 

8 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

So you had to walk down to Florida Drive and come up that way? Is that to do with the expected big queues? 

No I expect to do that when crowds are leaving en masse but on the occasion I mentioned there was literally les than fifty people walking along Somerville Drive and thought that a teeny bit of common sense could have been used but it's plod isn't it.

23 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Was interesting to hear Clement mention in a recent interview that Jefte has played further forward.  Maybe one of the reasons they identified / signed him. 

Well, the stats we have of him clearly point at the left-back role, yet, he looked rather promising last week and at 20, has all the time in the world to find his place. That, and with Ridvan behind him, they can overlap, attack, and defend in tandem. We shall see.

28 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Well, the stats we have of him clearly point at the left-back role, yet, he looked rather promising last week and at 20, has all the time in the world to find his place. That, and with Ridvan behind him, they can overlap, attack, and defend in tandem. We shall see.

I'm sure he was signed first and foremost as a left back (and hopefully to replace Ridvan) but given Cortes injury, an ideal opportunity to push him further forward.