[FT] Rangers 0 - 2 Dynamo Kyiv

9 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I like the look of Frankie's team but suspect we'll go with the same starting XI as Saturday.  

I agree. We have only played 3 competitive games so far but I can see risks we fall into the same trap as last season by overusing the same players so they end up injured / dropping form.

37 minutes ago, Frankie said:

Just over 4 hours until kick off for tonight's £4m CL 2nd leg with Kyiv at Hampden. I think the team below perhaps allows the best balance between attack and defence for a game we're more than capable of winning. Payout for reaching play-off vital so we can strengthen our squad.

GU3j6ZBWoAArHDa?format=jpg&name=large

Probably our strongest 11 if Balogun doesn't play. 

Re post on travelling for me easy enough to get there big problem is getting home and the thought of extra time and penalties followed by the actions of plod on controlling crowds after game,thus not going.

After league cup final I left with my son before presentation,got to Bolton Drive leading to MF station,practically no one behind us and were still directed down road and up and round to get to station by A MADAME HITLER PLOD.Despite asking politely and explaining I had just come out of hospital a week before after a chest infection no leeway was given hence another reason to fear post match travel.

Will be watching on TV so COME ON GERS WATP.