[FT] Rangers 0 - 2 Dynamo Kyiv

Recent European history I'd have some of the Portuguese clubs as important, we seemingly play one of Braga, Porto or Benfica every season.

For the younger bears at least, you oldies might scoff but the young fans probably love going to Portugal!

Idk about significance though.

26 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

No room for Marseille?  😲

Not for me. They were great games, and we've played them a few times since, but I don't feel the same way towards them as I do the others. Marseille at home remains one of my favourite ever nights at Ibrox. 

For all our moans we've been treated to some great European nights over the years. 

Just over 4 hours until kick off for tonight's £4m CL 2nd leg with Kyiv at Hampden. I think the team below perhaps allows the best balance between attack and defence for a game we're more than capable of winning. Payout for reaching play-off vital so we can strengthen our squad.

GU3j6ZBWoAArHDa?format=jpg&name=large

4 hours ago, Bluedell said:

Any idea how many sold for tonight?

It makes the decision not to operate the CCCS a strange one. I guess I can understand why they took that approach but most would have accepted it.

Just over 40,000 I believe. Our RSC usually run 2 x 57 seater to all home games. Tonight we have 1 x 57 and 1 x mini-bus.

100% agree with CCCS - I'm normally on it so would have automatically received  ticket for tonight so would have been more inclined to go (swift swap etc).

However it's worked in my favour for Saturday as manages to buy 2 tickets together.

Edited by CammyF

1 hour ago, compo said:

Left out Madrid 63 a six nil thrashing without breaking sweat 

Not a day for very bad memories though it could turn out that way. 

Worse than Real was Milan. 1957 because we expected to win that one. 1-0 up and cruising, then Grillo. 1-4.