[FT] Rangers 0 - 2 Dynamo Kyiv

3 minutes ago, compo said:

Motorway takes you to about a quarter of a mile from stadium and the train about two hundred yards 

Train has a queue like an executioner, road links to motorway takes ages to do that quarter of a mile. Remember there are about 50 odd thousand people trying to go the same way as you.

45 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Train has a queue like an executioner, road links to motorway takes ages to do that quarter of a mile. Remember there are about 50 odd thousand people trying to go the same way as you.

I tend to walk to Cathcart station for the train. 15-20 minute walk and miss all the queues.

Edit: However with the SNP controlled Scotrail restricting the trains to one an hour in the evening, it makes the whole thing chaotic tonight. I'm going to drive.

14 hours ago, CammyF said:

Ticket sales not going too well for tomorrow and even worse for Saturday.  

Any idea how many sold for tonight?

It makes the decision not to operate the CCCS a strange one. I guess I can understand why they took that approach but most would have accepted it.

8 minutes ago, lenny3k said:

I'm not local so its a genuine question to those who are not going to Hampden, would it have been easier at Murrayfield?

Not for me. I believe there are similar issues driving to/from Murrayfield and as a majority of the support are West of Scotland, it would have been a logistical nightmare.

I'm going tonight and Saturday but I doubt I'd be going of the games were at Murrayfield.

I may be being a tad presumptuous here but does anyone know what TV station the play-off matches will be on, if we get through tonight (I'm working away for two weeks and will need to locate a suitable drinking hole)?  

I'm not going tonight.  I have come to really hate Hampden over the past few years (which is rubbish, considering some of my favourite memories occurred there).  

9 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I may be being a tad presumptuous here but does anyone know what TV station the play-off matches will be on, if we get through tonight (I'm working away for two weeks and will need to locate a suitable drinking hole)?  

I'm not going tonight.  I have come to really hate Hampden over the past few years (which is rubbish, considering some of my favourite memories occurred there).  

I would put money on premier sports