[FT] Rangers 2 (Dessers 13'; Cerny 24') - 1 Motherwell

Those funny stats don't clock up how many times a full-back is not doing his duty at the back. Who's not able to track and stop that cross from the right for "their" goal?

I also noted that Le Capitan has taken over all duties at corners and free-kicks again. Two fine shots that the goalie saved, and a hatful of poor crosses and a corner that will still cause horror among the earthworms at Hampden ...

8 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Those funny stats don't clock up how many times a full-back is not doing his duty at the back. Who's not able to track and stop that cross from the right for "their" goal?

Of course it doesn't: it's only showing chances created. 

1 hour ago, Rousseau said:

Of course it doesn't: it's only showing chances created. 

Do you have stats on how many times they gave the ball away? Or misplaced passes? Or crossed the ball to no-one? Or missed challenges? I'm joking by the way 🙂

Maybe coincidence but the subs appeared to kill all our momentum.

But lets focus on the positives - Cerny looked very good, Dessers with another goal and Barron was outstanding.

24 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Do you have stats on how many times they gave the ball away? Or misplaced passes? Or crossed the ball to no-one? Or missed challenges? I'm joking by the way 🙂

Maybe coincidence but the subs appeared to kill all our momentum.

But lets focus on the positives - Cerny looked very good, Dessers with another goal and Barron was outstanding.

Tavernier: Pass Success 81%, Accurate crosses 45%, ground duels won 33%.

Yilmaz: 83%, 29%, 50%.

Neither completed any dribbles. 

Both quite wasteful. It's the volume that generates the high chances created: they have double the amount of passes compared to the midfield.

Barron had a 98% Pass Success Rate!! (Albeit fewer and less risky, but that's higher than our CBs.) 

9 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Tavernier: Pass Success 81%, Accurate crosses 45%, ground duels won 33%.

Yilmaz: 83%, 29%, 50%.

Neither completed any dribbles. 

Both quite wasteful. It's the volume that generates the high chances created: they have double the amount of passes compared to the midfield.

Barron had a 98% Pass Success Rate!! (Albeit fewer and less risky, but that's higher than our CBs.) 

I did say I was joking (cough - nerd - cough) 🙂