[FT] Rangers 2 (Dessers 13'; Cerny 24') - 1 Motherwell

Hampden was decent and ended up round guys I sit next to at Ibrox. The game itself was good first 60 minutes, but the last half an hour was tedious.

We desperately need a new Hagi/Cantwell type player that will create and show the odd flash of brilliance. We are actually boring to watch at times. To totally contradict myself, if Hagi is staying, I would get him back in the team , that's how bad today was :D 

Today's game could have been better but it was 3pts ! Let’s hope Clement is still “Experimenting” Dessers work rate is always good so no issues there loving Ridvans play at the moment hopefully he keeps that up , Like some have said we definitely need a Hagi or Cantwell in that space behind the Scottish Terrier  Barron he was everywhere chomping at people winning possession back and pushing us Forwards exceptional, Diomande at times seems to frustrate me I’m starting to think he is like  marmite some times I love it when he plays but then other times it’s like when you add too much and you ruin the whole thing, Cerny was good with his link up with Tav and not afraid to cover the space and his goal was sublime , One thing that honestly seems to frustrate me is why isn’t Jefte playing as a LW and Ridvan LB ? Scott Wright played half decent few nice runs into the box, Matondo yet again Head down and just runs i would have happily have seen Jefte on in his place, Apart from the OG I thought Propper showed glimpses of good things to come with his Work rate and his nice little flick  from the edge of the box that John Souttar fluffed up .     ♥️🤍💙

Edited by Fa1833

Three points for our endeavours yesterday first half was okay but the second was awful later I watched some English highlights the championship and football was played with pace but watching our lads they just don't seem fit enough to blinking slow .

25 minutes ago, compo said:

Three points for our endeavours yesterday first half was okay but the second was awful later I watched some English highlights the championship and football was played with pace but watching our lads they just don't seem fit enough to blinking slow .

Funny how you mention the pace compo as I’m sure it was Kevin Thompson on RTV saying they need to re water the surface as that’s the pace the players like the ball when it “Zips” along the grass and need to replicate it by doing the pitch second half , Now correct me if I’m wrong isn’t it always Raining here is Scotland for it to Zip about 🤣

11 minutes ago, Fa1833 said:

Funny how you mention the pace compo as I’m sure it was Kevin Thompson on RTV saying they need to re water the surface as that’s the pace the players like the ball when it “Zips” along the grass and need to replicate it by doing the pitch second half , Now correct me if I’m wrong isn’t it always Raining here is Scotland for it to Zip about 🤣

Oh you mean two consecutive sunny days mean we're having a heat wave  😄