[FT] Rangers 2 (Dessers 13'; Cerny 24') - 1 Motherwell

1 minute ago, Rousseau said:

I was just joking about the positions. 

I can't fault your reasoning. 

I've said before that I'd like to see Wright as a #10 or second-striker. I don't think he's quite suited as a winger. 

To be fair, Clement didn't say Cantwell wasn't in his plans but the player asked to leave so dropped him. If he doesn't find a club, I think he will be used. I've said that before, too. I do hope he finds another club, though. 

Wright is an enigma but must have some thing, as both Gio and Clement appear to rate him (as do his team-mates).

Cantwell was training with the B-Team so I was surprised to see him training with the 1st team in today's photos (Igamane was there as well). 

We are still short in many positions but we just have to go with what we've got until we get more bodies in.

8 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Lovelace not with the b team, haven’t seen him mentioned much recently, is he still injured?

I read somewhere that he was training with the first team just prior to the friendly in Berlin.

46 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Lovelace not with the b team, haven’t seen him mentioned much recently, is he still injured?

Having a day off, I'll watch the game today. The German Rangers forum has a thread called Hospital of the Rangers and the admin wrote yesterday:

Stand: 10.08.2024

Zak Lovelace (Trainingsrückstand - Anfang September) -> lack of training, return early September 

Nicolas Raskin (Knöchelverletzung - Ende September)) -> ankle injury, late September 

Óscar Cortés (Knieverletzung - Ende September) -> knee injury, late September