Souttar 

Jefte 

Dio

Sterling

Cerny

Lawrence 

Matondo 

Dessers

I think PC will go with Yilmaz at LB with Jefte further forward. Also think he'll rest Barron (as I have) and start with Sterling.

PC will also go with Dowell or Lawrence as the #10 

Boring.

Where's the inverted fullback? Where's the attacking wingback? Where's the second striker or Inverted forward? Where's the Mezzala? Pfft... 

I actually think that looks more likely than Frankie's - if Sterling is fit. 

Just now, Rousseau said:

Boring.

Where's the inverted fullback? Where's the attacking wingback? Where's the second striker or Inverted forward? Pfft... 

I actually think that looks more likely than Frankie's - if Sterling is fit. 

Said previously, full back area (both sides) are a major concern for me.

Sterling and Jefte may be the best 2 at the moment but Sterling struggling for fitness (as well as being the "utility" player in the squad) and Jefte will cover Cortes injury. That leaves us with Tav and Yilmaz.

We don't have a second striker - Dessers only fit striker we have! Maybe move Cerny or Matando into that role?

Cantwell has been training with 1st team squad this week - does this suggest he may be in managers thoughts? 

31 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

My team (King stays back to form a back three, freeing up Jefte to go full Cafu) :

Butland

King - Souttar - Propper - Jefte

Barron - Diomande

Cerny - Wright - McCausland

Dessers

Confused Mario Bava GIF by Arrow Video

10 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Said previously, full back area (both sides) are a major concern for me.

Sterling and Jefte may be the best 2 at the moment but Sterling struggling for fitness (as well as being the "utility" player in the squad) and Jefte will cover Cortes injury. That leaves us with Tav and Yilmaz.

We don't have a second striker - Dessers only fit striker we have! Maybe move Cerny or Matando into that role?

Cantwell has been training with 1st team squad this week - does this suggest he may be in managers thoughts? 

I was just joking about the positions. 

I can't fault your reasoning. 

I've said before that I'd like to see Wright as a #10 or second-striker. I don't think he's quite suited as a winger. 

To be fair, Clement didn't say Cantwell wasn't in his plans but the player asked to leave so dropped him. If he doesn't find a club, I think he will be used. I've said that before, too. I do hope he finds another club, though. 

1 minute ago, CammyF said:

Hagi posted a social media post saying he's completed 2nd week of pre-season. Makes him slightly ahead of Igamane 😆

Probably the fittest he has been at Rangers :D  Ps just in case anyone is in doubt - I wasn't a fan originally :D