15 minutes ago, Devil's advocaat said:

I never said that either. That's twice you've misquoted me, give it a rest Cammy. 

I didn't say you did - jumping to the wrong conclusion - the poster who mentioned it wasn't labelled whinny or asked to have faith by you tho. 

Edited by CammyF

I think, in light of recent events, we just have to accept that things may get worse before they get better.  Clement has alluded to this.

As for Danilo, not much we can do other than hope he can make full recovery and is fit and raring to go soon.  

We don't have the money to go out and replace injured players.  

4 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Can it get any worse than its been since 2012 to now? Hope not. 

I'm referring to the playing squad (thinking more about 55 than 2012).  Short term pain and all that malarkey.  

We know we have a bloated squad.  We know we're skint.  We know we have injury problems.  We know we need improvements.  We know there's no quick and easy solution.  

7 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I'm referring to the playing squad (thinking more about 55 than 2012).  Short term pain and all that malarkey.  

We know we have a bloated squad.  We know we're skint.  We know we have injury problems.  We know we need improvements.  We know there's no quick and easy solution.  

Agreed, but to use a soundbite from Bennet, it's just rinse and repeat. We've been saying the same since we won 55.

It's worth re-reading the Clock Is Ticking editorial, we are slipping further behind and failure to get to CL will have catastrophic financial implications (ie they get all the CL money, we get none). 

Without CL money or significant investment we will be saying the same things every pre-season whilst Celtic rack up title after title. Our current financial plight is down to the current board, no-one else.

Rinse and repeat? Bet your bottom dollar. 

Before I'm asked, I don't have the answers, that's up to those running the club. However, I hope I'm not the only one worried that 'short-term' pain will just lead to "medium" and "long" term pain.

It's that me being whinny, then fine, but I prefer to think its being realistic.