30 minutes ago, Devil's advocaat said:

I'm talking before he was able to even kick a ball. 

In the days of 2 subs, Ian Durrant was on the bench as a selected sub? Really? 

He was around the matchday squad but as far as I can remember, he wasn't on the bench (as a usable sub). 

20 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

The Moroccan isn't far away and I would presume we have potential replacement(s) earmarked for any player.

So we go into a (hopefully) 60+ game season with a player you say may never fully recover, an untried player and an unknown Dessers replacement? 

1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

These questions are why Clement and Koppen are paid good salaries.  All hypothetical anyway.

Hypothetical but not unlikely. 

Also doesn't give Clement room for rotation that he likes. 

Criminal if we go into this season with just 1 fit striker (Dessers or otherwise), 1 who is struggling to recover from an injury and 1 that is a complete unknown (and is yet, not fit). 

5 hours ago, CammyF said:

In the days of 2 subs, Ian Durrant was on the bench as a selected sub? Really? 

He was around the matchday squad but as far as I can remember, he wasn't on the bench (as a usable sub). 

I never said that he was a sub.

He was kept in the limelight, always in rangers news, updates on his recovery, away with players on holidays etc. I believe that was designed to keep his head in the right place.

I thought you were telling us all to be more positive recently, stop knocking everyone? Then on this thread you're a right whiny faced bugger cammy. 

3 minutes ago, Devil's advocaat said:

I never said that he was a sub.

He was kept in the limelight, always in rangers news, updates on his recovery, away with players . I believe that was designed to keep his head in the right place.

I thought you were telling us all to be more positive recently, stop knocking everyone? Then on this thread you're a right whiny faced bugger cammy. 

And your a little ray of sunshine 

Who am I knocking? 

If Danilo is fit, why isn't he getting minutes? If he's not fit why is he taking a place on the bench? If he needs minutes, why isn't he featuring for the B Team? Those are relevant questions, not whining. 

We have 1 fit striker, if he keels over tomorrow night (God forbid) we'll need to throw Danilo into the fray. Clearly unfit and not ready. 

Not whining, just the facts as they are.