I remember as a kid growing up in Renfrew when the Rangers football team trained in the open fields where the new Renfrew gym is near Paisley Road, Gazza, Laudrup, Mcoist era and Walter drove up I'm gonna say a Blue Mercedes may have been a BMW and parked up and would give me and my m8 a quid if we looked after his car, The first team on the other hand after they finished with the training they headed back onto their buses and one of the local women, banged on the bus until a few got out and signed some autographs rememberMcoist getting out 😂 needless to say I don't think they came back, That memory has stuck with me since I was a kid maybe 8/9 at the time only a small gesture but a massive part of my memory of being a youngster roaming the streets in Renfrew coming across the great Walter and the Famous Glasgow Rangers! 🔴🔵

Edited by Fa1833

Big Cyriel seems to provoke a real dislike from some. I understand he misses chanes, but so do all strikers. He has scored some important goals for us and finished on twenty odd last season without playing all the games. If he got better service from a decent passer I'm sure he would score plenty, regardless of his misses. Nice one Cyriel. WATP

If he scored the easy ones but didn’t manage to somehow fashion goals from nowhere he’d be a favourite. It’s the disappointment that clouds the judgement. Twenty non penalty goals can’t be scoffed at.

just wait until he misses a couple of sitters Rangers fans are renowned for a lack of patience and given some of the football served up in  recent seasons i cant say i blame them yep he misses a chance he will get it big time believe me iv'e seen a lot better than him getting the bird 

26 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

If he scored the easy ones but didn’t manage to somehow fashion goals from nowhere he’d be a favourite. It’s the disappointment that clouds the judgement. Twenty non penalty goals can’t be scoffed at.

Season 9 Wow GIF by The Office