[FT] Dynamo Kyiv 1 - 1 Rangers (Dessers 90+4)

11 minutes ago, Graeme Ro55 said:

We should have beaten them, they are utter gladys. Will be interesting to see if Lawrence gets to play in the ten role again, I thought he was poor. Wright was just wrong. Big Cyriel did well with little service. Disapointed to see MacCausland coming off, thought he was decent. Bring on the second leg. 

As I said in an earlier post I thought we seemed wary of them because of their result against Belgrade.  They probably edged the first half although we did create chances. Second half I thought we were the better team. Bringing  on Sterling automatically improves Rangers as a team. 

29 minutes ago, CammyF said:

20 goals last season, ridiculed, booed, abused and the Big man just smiles and comes back for more....

Ends up on his arse on half-way line whilst linking the play and still gets into the box to score (in the final minute). 

And yet, Rangers fans want him sold - maybe, just maybe Dessers isn't the issue......

He got more goals than Kyogo last season.You won’t read that in the DR 🤠

18 minutes ago, Graeme Ro55 said:

We should have beaten them, they are utter gladys. Will be interesting to see if Lawrence gets to play in the ten role again, I thought he was poor. Wright was just wrong. Big Cyriel did well with little service. Disapointed to see MacCausland coming off, thought he was decent. Bring on the second leg. 

If we had more players with the attitude and ethic of Dessers we'd a much better team

2 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

He got more goals than Kyogo last season.You won’t read that in the DR 🤠

Or on Rangers sites........ (this being the execptuon).

Just said this and it's worth repeating. If we had more players with Dessers attitude, application and ethic, we'd be a far better team. 

1 minute ago, Uilleam said:

OK, but I should rather have Hately.

So would I- however Hateley was written off in his 1st season as well. Like Dessers signed with an injury and took a while to get started. 

If Dessers turns out half as good as Hateley I'd be happy 

9 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Currently, Dessers is the only player we have that even looks like scoring.

1 in 6 or 7.  Magic.  

You certainly won't change my mind on Dessers.  I can't stand him.  

However, we need improvements all over the park.