[FT] Dynamo Kyiv 1 - 1 Rangers (Dessers 90+4)

2 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Why did we bother signing players? If they are no better than what's on show, we're fcuked. 

From what Clement has said, Propper and Cerny aren't ready to start yet.  Neither is the Moroccan. 

For 35 minutes we were doing fairly well.

Then we shat the bed, conceded and lost our heads.

Watching that half I'm coming round to the idea that the manager might be right in what he's doing, it's just that the players simply aren't good enough.

Wright and Lawrence have been 2 men down and Ridvan probably worse than that.

Just now, Gonzo79 said:

From what Clement has said, Propper and Cerny aren't ready to start yet.  Neither is the Moroccan. 

Then he has questions to answer. We knew how poor we were last season so why signing players who "aren't ready". Utter madness. 

2 minutes ago, yuddie said:

For 35 minutes we were doing fairly well.

Then we shat the bed, conceded and lost our heads.

Watching that half I'm coming round to the idea that the manager might be right in what he's doing, it's just that the players simply aren't good enough.

Wright and Lawrence have been 2 men down and Ridvan probably worse than that.

The manager said his strength was improving the players who were here. He's failed miserably. 

This is just like watching Beale-ball 

All in all not much between the teams. We clearly lack someone to control the game and spring the passes about. What little comes from the back is pretty average. Souttar asleep for the goal, doubly frustrating as he looks at the guy and then concentrates on the ball.

Lawrence the big anonymous guy on the field. He is doing very little, hardly ever comes back to collect the ball if it ain't comes to him, and is doing little pressing. One shot in 45 mins as your sole contribution is pretty poor.

For 35mins there I thought we were doing OK and felt we could perhaps sneaker an opener but as usual, a stupid mistake in possession, we're cut open and suddenly 1-0 down. After that our passing was utterly atrocious. It's like we've not seen a ball or each other before.

We really need changes at half-time in that regard. Wright is offering literally nothing in attack or defence whilst Lawrence just isn't good enough - the odd shot won't cut it. That half wasn't far off at times but we need more and can't accept the current standard.

Just now, CammyF said:

The manager said his strength was improving the players who were here. He's failed miserably. 

This is just like watching Beale-ball 

He got 20+ goals out of Dessers mate?

Do you want 30+? The guys a donkey.

There's sweet fa Clement can do if every time the ball goes up to Lawrence, Dessers and Wright the ball breaks down. He can't kick the ball for them.

Selection might be an issue I'll give you that, but I saw what he's trying to do for the first half hour - problem is the cock he's pissing with ent great.