[FT] Dynamo Kyiv 1 - 1 Rangers (Dessers 90+4)

Just now, yuddie said:

Have you not watched us in Europe the last 6 year?

Yes, there have been some great performances and results but the GvB CL campaign still gives me nightmares and apart from the two Betis matches last season, we were pretty rubbish.

9 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Not sure if it's an age thing

It is. You’re just out of the mental stage and you’ll be ok now until past sixty and then it all starts to come back. I’m worse now than I was when I was eight. 

5 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Yes, there have been some great performances and results but the GvB CL campaign still gives me nightmares and apart from the two Betis matches last season, we were pretty rubbish.

Group stages were fairly grim aye.

Thought we should've won in Lisbon though, which would've been a seismic achievement for a Scottish club.

Coulda, shoulda, woulda.

We've had a few big aways in Europe we've choked the win in.

3 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

It is. You’re just out of the mental stage and you’ll be ok now until past sixty and then it all starts to come back. I’m worse now than I was when I was eight. 

Talk about bleak haha.

35 minutes ago, yuddie said:

Same can be said for Maeda for them. Yet somehow he does a turn for them.

I'm sorry for saying it @CammyF but the writing was on the wall for Tav when he started getting torn to shreds by Maeda. The guy couldn't hit a cows arse.

Look I've already said we need to upgrade in both fullbacks positions. However, more urgently required is CB, CM, #10 and a striker. 

Worth saying that if it's unanimous amongst the fanbase that selections are wrong it rarely is disproven on the pitch.

Clement has made some bizarre choices of late.