[FT] Dynamo Kyiv 1 - 1 Rangers (Dessers 90+4)

For those wanting to use Premier Sports ou can use the code LALIGA2024 to get it half price for 2 months. Cancel whenever.

Or there's a special offer of £99 for an entire year of Premier Sports by using promo code FITBA99.

18 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

We've all been there...but perhaps not just prior to refereeing a high level football match.  🤣

I remember being involved, in Oban, in the theft of a sign, from public open space, stating

THE PLAYING OF FOOTBALL AND SHINTY PROHIBITED

By Order

The Cooncil

Asking for it, i m h o. 

2 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

We've all been there...but perhaps not just prior to refereeing a high level football match.  🤣

Stone cold sober but the upshot was the Corporation ‘bus stop sign for the Usher Hall going off to Bogota in some dame’s luggage.

3 minutes ago, yuddie said:

The fear...it's all consuming.

Not sure if it's an age thing or just being so used to disappointment but I'm not tense or worried about tonight's game.  Fully expect a flat, disjointed performance and a defeat. 

Edited by Gonzo79

3 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Quick passing and movement is probably more useful when playing defensive opponents, like we do domestically.  

Matondo and Wright both have pace but no end product.

Same can be said for Maeda for them. Yet somehow he does a turn for them.

I'm sorry for saying it @CammyF but the writing was on the wall for Tav when he started getting torn to shreds by Maeda. The guy couldn't hit a cows arse.

2 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Not sure if it's an age thing or just being so used to disappointment but I'm not tense or worried about tonight's game.  Fully expect a flat, disjointed performance and a defeat. 

Have you not watched us in Europe the last 6 year?

I have hope, not much but a wee bit.

The fear is seeing that dejected performance though. Maybe you're right and I need to be a bit more Presbyterian about the ordeal.