We seem to be making a bit much of this.  Dafties with daft flag at a football match - does it matter?  It's mainly a casuals' flag, with some right wing implications. I don't like rainbow armbands or Rangers fans called Declan but wouldn't ban them.  

If I see or hear something I don't like, I either speak to the person(s) or haud my wheesht.  Telling tales is not a good thing (with some exceptions).  

9 hours ago, Malangsob said:

I am not implying. I am stating that the culprit is a rabble rouser. Rangers supporter or no. 

As for a slap in the face of the armed forces I don't agree. They didnt fight and die for censorship. Thats what those Fascists did, right? 😀  I served fir 25 years, multiple wars, multiple deployments 90% service related disabled.
The longer I live the more It am fairly certain the wrong side won. Yeap I said it. 

I think we have been fed a steady diet of propaganda and general bullshit for the past 75 years.  
I wont elaborate. This ain't the place. This is a Rangers forum where i go to block that BS out.

I’m done with this one. 

✌️

We don't want pro-nazi postings on this forum, so maybe you should find one that does.

9 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

We seem to be making a bit much of this.  Dafties with daft flag at a football match - does it matter?  It's mainly a casuals' flag, with some right wing implications. I don't like rainbow armbands or Rangers fans called Declan but wouldn't ban them.  

If I see or hear something I don't like, I either speak to the person(s) or haud my wheesht.  Telling tales is not a good thing (with some exceptions).  

Staggering 

It defies belief that anyone would want to affiliate themselves with that kind of movement never mind try to relate it to our club.

I'm quite open minded and a free speech advocate and if someone wants to profess their undying love for Adolf then let them do it it only shows them for what they are, but to try and relate that to our club and by extension all of our support is a different kettle of fish and I hope something that is punishable by law.