17 minutes ago, Malangsob said:

I think It is very relevant. 

Because your media promote them in only the most positive of light all while ignoring this glaring fact. 

Your politicians do as well. Your taxes go to fund them. Your manpower and materiel are given in support of them.  

All while they proudly display all of these apparently, evil, bad, mean images...openly and freely.

That's why all of this is one great big mind f***.

A weapon to control, WHEN they CHOOSE to. 

Free speech is unpopular speech.

Still NO PLACE for it at Rangers games.

Bet the "fans" that own the flag join in with "10 German Bombers".......

6 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Still NO PLACE for it at Rangers games.

Bet the "fans" that own the flag join in with "10 German Bombers".......

True and quite possibly. 

1 hour ago, Malangsob said:

I think It is very relevant.

It’s not. The peculiar fetish for nazi regalia started decades ago, long before Ukraine entered the news programmes. The majority of users have little notion of the significance other than to think it’s pretty cool. A Prince of the realm dolled himself up in it. Luckily you’ve got him now.

I'm more embarrassed about the drum, if I'm honest.  Yesterday's match sounded like one of those daft 80s movies set in deepest Africa, at certain points. 

The flag is a bit like half and half scarves, except it's a Rangers ICF/Chelsea Headhunters combo.  

2 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I'm more embarrassed about the drum, if I'm honest.  Yesterday's match sounded like one of those daft 80s movies set in deepest Africa, at certain points. 

The flag is a bit like half and half scarves, except it's a Rangers ICF/Chelsea Headhunters combo.  

No rhythm 🎶 or beat about time someone stuck his drumstick up his arse 

20 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

It’s not. The peculiar fetish for nazi regalia started decades ago, long before Ukraine entered the news programmes. The majority of users have little notion of the significance other than to think it’s pretty cool. A Prince of the realm dolled himself up in it. Luckily you’ve got him now.

I refuse to react like a well trained chimp when I see naughty symbols.

I don't think they belong at a Rangers game but meh.

I think Cammy called it correct...probably some rabble rouser rhat.

Oh...where is a pic of this thing? The banner with the Death's Head?

I wanna check it out. 

1 hour ago, Malangsob said:

I refuse to react like a well trained chimp when I see naughty symbols.

I don't think they belong at a Rangers game but meh.

I think Cammy called it correct...probably some rabble rouser rhat.

Oh...where is a pic of this thing? The banner with the Death's Head?

I wanna check it out. 

I don't know what you are implying I called correctly. For avoidance of doubt the flag was taken to the game by a Rangers fan, it shouldn't be difficult to identify and ban them. 

No place for this symbol and / or "quote" at Rangers games (home or away). For a support and club who are and have been linked with OUR armed forces and unwavering in its support of our armed forces, its a slap in the face for those who served and those who continue to serve. 

Funnily enough, before I had a first look at the board I thought: let's see whether the mhedia got up in arms about that penalty not given against Barron. Far less conclusive than the one Germany didn't get at the Euros, but the rules and their application these days are a joke anyway. And suddenly I remembered the days when we had this Compliance Officer, who sprang to the Yahoos' help time and again, castigating our players on hindsight, or reducing Yahoo cards. As long as it was a useful tool, it was in the news and active. Haven't heard of him/her for the best part of two years now? Maybe we see it back, either for Barronmania or these idiots with strange fetishes ...