3 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

I would urge the Club to condemn the flag and unequivocally state there is no place for such symbolism among our support.

Correct. 

Agree 100%. As much as this is disappointing, I'm not surprised. You could not pay me to go to Rangers away game these days. My last away day was at Easter Road during Gerrards time. I met an old mate from Edinburgh. I was excited to see my team but after listening to 40 minutes of shite about Bobby Sands, I'd had enough. I genuinely love my team but why would I want to spend my hard earned cash standing beside guys that are so filled with hatred and aggression. Hearing a replay of the Bobby Sands shite during our recent friendly vs Berlin was beyond depressing to say the least. 

Edited by BlackSocksRedTops

1 hour ago, 26th of foot said:

What is the motivation for unfurling a banner containing the Rangers crest and the cap badge of Heinrich Himmler and his dedicated SS Panzer Division?

It's the Chelsea Headhunters sign in this context.  They've used the symbol on their calling cards and flags since the 80s.

Edited by Gonzo79

Rangers probe 'unacceptable' pro-Nazi flag at Hearts match as UEFA keep close eye ahead of Dynamo Kyiv clash

Rangers have launched an investigation into an "unacceptable" pro-Nazi banner that appeared in the away end during their 0-0 draw against Hearts at Tynecastle on Saturday.

The blue flag with a Totenkopf skull - also known as the "death head" - was hung from the section housing the Rangers supporters in Gorgie. The symbol represented the SS during the Second World War and became the logo of the 3rd SS Totenkopf Panzer Division, which committed war crimes during the six-year conflict.

... https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/rangers/latest-rangers-news/rangers-probe-unacceptable-pro-nazi-flag-at-hearts-match-as-uefa-keep-close-eye-ahead-of-dynamo-kyiv-clash-4728556

What's the problem and faux outrage? The Ukrainians will warmly welcome this sort of imagery and if they and theirs wear it every other day in next to each war snippet you see on TV, no-one takes note or looks actively away.

Before you ask, of course either of the above should be condemned and banned. You'd have to ask these banner chaps why they have it about ... and the police why they don't grab it at the entrance. 

57 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

What's the problem and faux outrage? The Ukrainians will warmly welcome this sort of imagery and if they and theirs wear it every other day in next to each war snippet you see on TV, no-one takes note or looks actively away.

No relevance. This is not Ukraine.

30 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

No relevance. This is not Ukraine.

I think It is very relevant. 

Because your media promote them in only the most positive of light all while ignoring this glaring fact. 

Your politicians do as well. Your taxes go to fund them. Your manpower and materiel are given in support of them.  

All while they proudly display all of these apparently, evil, bad, mean images...openly and freely.

That's why all of this is one great big mind f***.

A weapon to control, WHEN they CHOOSE to. 

Free speech is unpopular speech.