Deal or No Deal - Transfer Updates

Is that not a really bad scenario for Rangers? despite all the debate about how good/useful/dedicated cousin is, do you think we'll manage to get by with who is left? There is no chance of signing a replacement next week!

One can only hope that this would open the door for buffel...

It will be interesting to see if he is included on Sunday. Imagine he plays then gets his move granted on Monday!!

Agreed on Buffel (shock eh!!), we were preparred to splash out on a striker when he should be played.

Distinctly underwhelming transfer activity. i haven't seen Davis play so i cant comment but he seems to be delighted to be here so hopefully, he'll run that extra yard for us.

Apart from that, we do have a big squad and bought in bulk in the summer so we should have enough cover.

As far as the tinks go...i see they have bought forwards apart from hinkel who is injured already.....bodes well for his shellik career...their midfield? robson and broon? robson and donati? and their new striker battered his head aff a ceiling at fir park which says a lot for his spacial awareness...

so this bear is still confident we can see off the mhanky mob's challenge.

WATP

The thing is,our team is still a new team and will get better,we are also still competing on all fronts,so for me i'm still confident of bringing the SPL back home,thrown in with another trophy.I'm just glad we didn't waste money on a panic buy,but the Hutton saga has left this bear saddened / angry with Rangers FC.

• 2 weeks later...
I used to watch him play footy for Tranent juniors as a wee boy, he scored for fun. :notworthy:

To be honest I only went for the free pies as me mam worked on food stall :rolleyes:

I would just like to note that ian1964 isnae an old man..........

He started playing for the juniors when he was 16 and I was about 10 :drink:

We'll see how he lasts at the RST dinner in April....:devil:

All the best Ian cheers for the pie and bovril at the game the day.......................

I would just like to note that ian1964 isnae an old man..........

He started playing for the juniors when he was 16 and I was about 10 :drink:

We'll see how he lasts at the RST dinner in April....:devil:

All the best Ian cheers for the pie and bovril at the game the day.......................

HA!HA!,I will last well at the dinner,don't worry i'll make sure you guys get to bed ok,tucked up,while I enjoy the rest of the night :onetoomany: