Deal or No Deal - Transfer Updates

Whooooooooooo?

Aye see that's where I'm getting confused. There's a Simon Davies who plays for Fulham and a Steven Davis who plays for Fulham. When Frankie posted it earlier that we were after Davies from Fulham I thought it was Simon Davies cause again, I thought Davis played for Villa.

Easily confused.

You can just imagine Franny Jeffers just now sitting at home ,fingers crossed ,waiting for the phone to ring at 11.55 :thup: haha

I keep waiting for his name to pop up on BBC saying he's signed for some English 1st division side.

I really hope we arent done for the night though ,i was hoping for something a bit more exciting than Davis

Heres hoping

We're definitely finished.

Sky Sports News is brilliant tonight.

They've got that Andy Burton fella sitting in the studio passing on any little tidbit he gets, and some managers have actually sent the show a text saying they're finished for the night and so on.

They did a pirce earlier with their reporter for the Afonso Alves transfer and the guy held his phone up to depict a text from the guys agent saying 'Almost there'.

Disappointing that we lost out on the Italian and frustrating that we didn't seem to have a second choice player lined up in case of problems.

Eggs. Basket.

The Davis signing seems a decent one (even if the name confused us all earlier today) but whether or not it's enough remains to be seen.