12 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Derek McInnes, come on down.......

That's who we would be likely to get. Would you really want him? I see Moyes is available - would he fancy the challenge and could we have a MoJo light bulb moment? (I'll put my helmet on...)

2 hours ago, CammyF said:

I don't have the answers, but something fundamental has to change and it has to happen soon.

Neither do I.  I think it comes down to recruitment.  Since Gerrard pissed off, we haven't recruited well (squad, management or the board positions) and it has left us in this rather shitty situation. 

34 minutes ago, Whosthedado said:

Having seen the two possible replacements mentioned in this thread, I am now firmly back in the 'give Clement time' camp! :D 

Must be a fair few candidates on here 🤔 😀

2 hours ago, CammyF said:

If we are trailing Celtic by 5 or 6 points and out of Europe by Christmas do you think he would survive?

Never mind Christmas, we could be trailing them by 5 points next Sunday.

Still can't help but wonder how Kjetil Knutsen would have done here. Anyway, Clement loyal for now. I'm not seeing great signs but we have to back him and hope for the best. 

Edited by DMAA

Still can’t believe Hearts had better options off the bench than us yesterday. It’s going to be a long season.

The likes of Nsiala and Ignamane are no where to be seen.

We really need to be hard with trash like Ben Davies and force him out the club. Guy looks like a vegan HR worker not a centre half in the SPFL.

Get him in every day 10-6 make him run all day and make him go to places like Bo’ness with the B team but don’t play him just make him stand in the rain and watch. But then he’d probably enjoy it. If he wasn’t a professional footballer he’d probably be some goth listening to my chemical romance and watching manga anime.

Missed large chunks of the second half (due to plumbing emergency) but from what I saw it seems we have a choice to make. Are we going to go with a flat 3 in the middle (with a 6) or are we going to persist with the 10. Our supposed interest in Jordan/Hannibal/McLean suggests a flat 3? Either way we need to boss that area of the pitch. Our lack of control there is frustrating which is then is further compounded by us going long too many times. It was hard to watch.

On a side note...I see some comments about lack of a tangible style etc. It's worth noting that Slott has already got Liverpool playing in a different manner with their fans raving about how they've set up...

16 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

make him go to places like Bo’ness with the B team but don’t play him just make him stand in the rain and watch.

That'll be hard, we don't play in the Lowland League anymore. 

Maybe we should concentrate and get tough on the players who no longer want to play for the club 🤔 

Davies isn't good enough and he certainly isn't alone in that category but it's extremely difficult to move contracted players on (we require a buyer and a willingness to leave).

Agree with Igamane - I hope the lad becomes a star but given our financial state was it wise spending £1.5M on a player who hasn't been seen since the day he signed? As a consequence we go into the season with 1 fit striker. 

Edited by CammyF