11 minutes ago, CammyF said:

There isn't even a hint of style.

We've now only won 6 of our last 16 competitive games. 

Thats is a damning stat and just not good enough

4 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Punt it to Dessers?  

Yeah, appears to be our plan A. Isolated striker against (usually) 3 towering CBs. Easy to defend against. 

6 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Gets you a contract extension. 

I think you make a lot of valid points but often spend time arguing against things you don't wholly disagree with.  

I can't say I'm 100% on board with Clement but we can't keep sacking managers.  Double edged sword and all that.  

1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

I think you make a lot of valid points but often spend time arguing against things you don't wholly disagree with.  

I can't say I'm 100% on board with Clement but we can't keep sacking managers.  Double edged sword and all that.  

I agree, I've been saying similar since the days of Gio and Beale (go back and check), but those managers ultimately got sacked for records like 6 wins in 16.

I don't think any manager will be able to take us to where we want to be due to other issues within the club.

If we are trailing Celtic by 5 or 6 points and out of Europe by Christmas do you think he would survive? 

The last manager who got the required time was Gerrard but it could be argued we progressed year on year (mainly in Europe) and it ultimately led us to 55 and he quickly found a way to beat Celtic on a very regular basis (no manager since has). 

Since then we've regressed alarmingly - one exception being EL run to the final.

I don't have the answers, but something fundamental has to change and it has to happen soon.

3 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

Every time I hear calls for someone to be sacked, I always ask: who would want and take the job? We got lucky with Clemente but next time I can't see too many contenders, especially if we get pumped out of Europe.

Derek McInnes, come on down.......