2 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

I was just saying to the wee man that on three Saturdays running, Rangers will have played at Murrayfield, East Berlin and Gorgie.

Murrayfield, East Berlin, Gorgie - spot the odd one out. I go for Murrayfield - refined, elegant- the other two bloody dangerous.

Long, long time since I’ve been in Murrayfield right enough.

See we’ve got Walsh as ref tomorrow with Frank Connor one of the AR’s and Clancy on VAR.

Expect no favours from those cheats.

Like going into a boxing match knowing you need a KO to get a draw ☹️

Without wanting to tempt fate, our games against Hearts last season were interesting, but out of six we drew only one. I have no idea in what sort of shape they are right now, though as per usual, they'll probably give it a go.

I doubt that we will see Pröpper from the start, so most likely the same that started vs Union. It looks like Clement wants to play Lawrence as the shadow striker, then switches Wright into that role once he brings on fresh legs for the wings. 

Dessers will start up top, unless there is a late knock.

Cortes looked dire in Birmingham, much better in Berlin. Even though, like Matondo, he was not that good at tracking back. Hopefully Matondo gets his head down and has a good season.

IMHO, Ridvan should start over Jefte, as he is far more settled in the team and environment. We lost two bad goals down Jefte's side last weekend, even though the centre-halfs didn't help much. Going by those who are fit and acquainted, it would be reasonable to expect Souttar and Davies. Either one may be exchanged for Balogun, who IMHO still is the coolest head of the lot.

There will be no way around Tavernier for the time being, though I expect Sterling taking over when fit.

I'd go for Kelly in goal, but it will be Butland.

Barron and Diomande are the only two chaps ready and raring to go in that midfield duo thing, alas, Diomande "thinks forward".

Butland

Tavernier - Souttar - Davies - Ridvan

Barron - Diomande

Wright - Lawrence - Cortes

Dessers