Sky Sports interview with Philippe Clement

15 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

This rebuild is what the majority of the fan base wanted. We have to take the consequences of that. 

I can see some grim times ahead like a wet Tuesday up at Dundee or some other place trying for an equalizer with the fans giving them the bird then it will be a case of how long do the board give him 

2 hours ago, Rousseau said:

This rebuild is what the majority of the fan base wanted. We have to take the consequences of that. 

There is no denying that, but there is also no denying its been handled terribly.

We still don't know where our £1.5M striker is, or how close he is to featuring for either B or 1st team.

We await news on whether Cernys International clearance has arrived and if he will feature on Saturday. 

We still don't know if / where Connor Goldson is or if he's been sold / loaned to another club. (Ditto Cifuentes).

Our prime targets have been approached and appear to have rejected us.

We have an inferior and weaker squad than we did at the end of last season.

Any player we want to have play in CL qualifiers must be registered by Thursday. 

Has any or the managers transfer budget been removed to help pay for Hampden / work on Copland? 

Our Chairman is MIA. 

It's a complete clusterfcuk no matter how you try to paint it. 

23 minutes ago, CammyF said:

There is no denying that, but there is also no denying its been handled terribly.

We still don't know where our £1.5M striker is, or how close he is to featuring for either B or 1st team.

We await news on whether Cernys International clearance has arrived and if he will feature on Saturday. 

We still don't know if / where Connor Goldson is or if he's been sold / loaned to another club. (Ditto Cifuentes).

Any player we want to have play in CL qualifiers must be registered by Thursday. 

Has any or the managers transfer budget been removed to help pay for Hampden / work on Copland? 

Our Chairman is MIA. 

How dare we not get answers before they happen!

season 13 GIF

28 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Our Chairman is MIA. 

I agree with most of this but are we really a weaker squad than the one that crumpled and bottled it at the end of last season? While I don’t know anything about any of the newbies that have been brought in, to my mind unless I’ve missed something the only players to have left we needed gone, so we can’t really be weaker?

Aye, I don't see that we're any weaker either. A good team is always greater than the sum of its parts, PC inherited a fragile group mid season, did pretty well to push as far as we did, and now has a pre season behind him.

Borna had shat the bed, Lundstram played when he fancied it, and Goldsons legs are gone.

13 minutes ago, Devil's advocaat said:

Aye, I don't see that we're any weaker either. A good team is always greater than the sum of its parts, PC inherited a fragile group mid season, did pretty well to push as far as we did, and now has a pre season behind him.

Borna had shat the bed, Lundstram played when he fancied it, and Goldsons legs are gone.

But we haven't replaced 2 of the players you mentioned, so how does that make us stronger? 

As an example is Davies better than Goldson and will he be able to play 60 games this season?

1 hour ago, Rousseau said:

How dare we not get answers before they happen!

season 13 GIF

What answers am I wanting before they happened?

Is Goldson still a Rangers player? That's a genuine question. If he is where is he and why isn't he with us? 

Did we not sign a striker for £1.5M? Our chairman has been seen more than Igamane has been since he signed.

The question around Cerny are also relevant - simply have we received international clearance and is he ready to play a part in the upcoming games?

To have players available for the CL qualifier they have to be registered by 1st August  - that's not yelling at cloud's, it's factual.

Don't understand your response at all.

Edited by CammyF