Anybody watching Killie taking on some Belgian lot it's a pretty dire game at one time European games were special alas that's not the way it is now .

1 hour ago, compo said:

Anybody watching Killie taking on some Belgian lot it's a pretty dire game at one time European games were special alas that's not the way it is now .

Watched the last half hour and it was entertaining with Kilmarnock the better team.

• Rousseau changed the title to European Football 24/25

I wonder what’s happened at Hearts after that first game against us at Tynecastle were I thought they played well they’ve hit a slump 

They certainly fell away pretty badly towards the end. 

It happens. A team finishes the season well. Everyone looks forward to the next and they’re hopeless. Works the other way round too.

19 hours ago, compo said:

Watching the Hearts playing some decent football at the moment 

You must have watched a different Hearts to me. The Hearts I watched rarely strung more than 3 passes together, hardly forced the opposing keeper into a save all night and were to a man "red rotten"! To crown an embarrassingly cringe worthy European evening, devoid of any kind of Euro atmosphere, at half time they had to run a repair on their leaky goal nets which were full of large holes. Cue the sight of a Hertz groundsman trying to repair the damage at half time with a length of string closely scrutinised by Euro officials!   Lets hope they can find a Peterhead trawler man to repair their nets properly before their Euro Conference games begin. FFS! # Gorgie embarrassment.

1 hour ago, Ted McMinnime said:

You must have watched a different Hearts to me. The Hearts I watched rarely strung more than 3 passes together, hardly forced the opposing keeper into a save all night and were to a man "red rotten"! To crown an embarrassingly cringe worthy European evening, devoid of any kind of Euro atmosphere, at half time they had to run a repair on their leaky goal nets which were full of large holes. Cue the sight of a Hertz groundsman trying to repair the damage at half time with a length of string closely scrutinised by Euro officials!   Lets hope they can find a Peterhead trawler man to repair their nets properly before their Euro Conference games begin. FFS! # Gorgie embarrassment.

Until their opponents scored it was a decent game your to used to the top class fare from rangers 

Dynamic pricing is the thing just now with this pop Oasis combo selling tickets for their shows just been reading that in Spain Valencia are going to try it out for their home games