25 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

At the end of the day, the only thing that will make the board sit up and take notice is fans voting with their feet.  They've made it clear they're not too fussed about our thoughts on goings on at the club (the one exception being the Sydney debacle).

One could write the word "onmishambles" 1,000,000 times on Gersnet but it won't make the slightest bit of difference to anything the board do.

You're right.

But there's definitely a groundswell of unhappiness building amongst the support at large and I'm not talking about you and I online but outwith that: e.g. commercial partners and RSCs. 

If (when?) Celtic move to 4, 5, 6 7, IAR then voting with our feet will very much become an issue; not to mention future generations of fans that will never happen.

The club can ignore that all they want but it's their future as much as ours.

5 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Yes and not one of those posts has changed anything at all, which proves my point about the futility of whining endlessly on a forum.  

WTF are you on about ?

Does anyone think that what they say on a message board will change the world or the boardroom decision making ? No !

Given the time you spend on the message board, I would have thought you'd have realised that your point, is an automatic given.

26 minutes ago, Frankie said:

You're very welcome to accept Celtic disappearing into the distance. I'd rather challenge that.

As it stands, the biggest obstacle to that happening is Celtic, themselves.

Their support will be lapping it up but Lawwell won't be happy with how big the gap could get. Not good for business.

They closed the top tier when we were in the lower divisions.

The escape route for both teams is the, up until now, fabled restructuring of European football.

Edited by buster.

50 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

At the end of the day, the only thing that will make the board sit up and take notice is fans voting with their feet

When I went to the football, it was to see the team, not the board. No matter how bad they are, it’s still the Rangers.

I think the majority of the reactions to Mr Bennet's video have been poor. I believe the man is doing his best by the club, and as nobody richer with better business accumen is attempting to take over from him, we should give him our support. The same can be said for the team, booing our own team is just not going to get a better performance from them. I for one, and hopefully not the only one, will be giving my full support to those who relish this fight back to our rightful place at the top of Scottish football. WATP :nshappy:              

Edited by Graeme Ro55
speeling erur

Off course writing on forums won't change the boards minds about anything, same goes for the days in fanzines.

Many a 1000 words were written in FF and No1 fanzine warning Rangers fans of the impending catastrophe under the leadership of SDM and all those words or warning were futile. It only led to those writing them being accused of being "non-Rangers" fans and those who demonstrated being attacked. 

Whilst it may be futile, in that example, those shouting "omnishambles" were proven correct. Whether this will prove to be the case again only time will tell

7 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Whilst it may be futile, in that example, those shouting "omnishambles" were proven correct. Whether this will prove to be the case again only time will tell

Given the general issues with how the club is currently being run, the transfer window (thus far), the performances on the pitch (since March), the injury list and the Copland Road/Hampden scenario, it's fair to say it is an omnishambles.  There's just no need to say it on every other post.