If it's rumours yese want...

23 minutes ago, Frankie said:

Just to be clear for those that missed the original post and tweet's sarcasm - this is a p!sstake of the billionaire who lost money recently on an investment that didn't exist.

There have been a few names mentioned regards a buyout. Not heard of the Israeli though. Anyone buying Rangers would  negotiate as low a fee as possible for shares. The current board lurch from one crisis to another. They’ve hardly left the club in a good state for one reason or another. 

The major issue we have as a fanbase is after SDM, Whyte and The Spives, we have become oversensitive, cynical, apprehensive and down-right petrified of investment and / or a take over (and rightly so).

However other than the continued malaise of the current incumbents, we urgently require investment or a buy-out. 

I think it's called Catch-22....

16 hours ago, der Berliner said:

Anyone actually in the know about the status quo of OldCo, BDO, HMRC et al? Just "stumbled" over my "OldCo" share that I got for joining the RST back in the day ...

I believe that it's all been settled now. There was a settlement agreement with HMRC of £56m of which they received around £8m.

The company is due to be dissolved on 24th October.

t is rumoured - I am told strongly, whatever that means- that M Clement is scunnered, with the Board, principally, due to a perceived lack of support, and that he may, as they say, be considering his position. 

I don't know how much faith to put in this, but, if it is the case, the Board requires to take a view, and very quickly. Whichever direction it decides to take, it is clear, will be expensive. 

Edited by Uilleam