Gersnet EURO 2024 Prediction League - FINAL | der Berliner Crowned Champion!

der Berliner and @WorthingBear91 were the big movers with JOKER-applied Correct Scores. 

@lenny3k, @Gonzo79, @Franc Ergs, @Ted McMinnime and @Yorkie Bear end with 2 points each for a JOKER-applied Correct Result.

@CammyF and @Whosthedado are "relegated", alongside @BEARGER who couldn't fulfil his fixtures because of 115 PSR charges. :D 

20 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

der Berliner and @WorthingBear91 were the big movers with JOKER-applied Correct Scores. 

@lenny3k, @Gonzo79, @Franc Ergs, @Ted McMinnime and @Yorkie Bear end with 2 points each for a JOKER-applied Correct Result.

@CammyF and @Whosthedado are "relegated", alongside @BEARGER who couldn't fulfil his fixtures because of 115 PSR charges. :D 

Stick yur prediction game up yur Jacksy!

Congratulations to @der Berliner and thanks to @Rousseau

Just back from Leipzig* ...

First, big thanks to @Rousseau for setting this up and keeping it running.

Could have been anyone in the top 4, yet, brain beat the heart (well, mainly because of some England sort-of-mad friends), as the Spanish, if they wanted to play (which they did in the 2nd half) were better in every department bar the goalie perhaps ... when playing as a team. Their pacey one-touch stuff through packed defences was dangerous throughout the tournament, while England far too much relied on individual class and set pieces to get on the scoresheet. 

I was pretty stunned to be up there at the top of the table after the first round of games ... and actually started to think more than I should about choosing the scores (which is usually my undoing) from then on. Still, most were gut feelings rather than brain and I would have been totally content with the "God-King of Guessing Correct Scores" title ... but hey, for once Fortune* smiled.

*There was the VAR bunker of UEFA and I needed to apply only little pressure on the guys there to rule the late Spanish winner on-side and "correct" the video accordingly. ( @WorthingBear91 money via Paypal to the usual address)