[Official] Ibrox Stadium out of commission for start of new season

2 hours ago, forlanssister said:

Today I took part in a meeting at Ibrox via Teams and was told that "everything was on schedule", the meeting ended at 1pm, 2pm statement released confirming delay.

That is embarrassing.  Why lie to people when you know you're going to have to tell them the truth an hour later?  The only explanation I can think of is cowardice. 

12 hours ago, forlanssister said:

Rumours of an issue regarding the steel have been doing the rounds for weeks.

Today I took part in a meeting at Ibrox via Teams and was told that "everything was on schedule", the meeting ended at 1pm, 2pm statement released confirming delay.

We are an omnishambles.

They couldn’t build a coal bunker 

18 hours ago, compo said:

Why are we importing materials from Asia they will be like everything else from that part of the world crap second rate materials if it’s metal then there’s a steel stockholders just along the road Asia for materials my arse sounds like a cowboy project.

Like it or not, Asia is the factory of the rest of the world now. We in the UK do not produce enough steel, that's a fact. There's been a huge excess worldwide demand for metals since covid, and before. If you want to use steel not produced outwith the UK, Ibrox will be out of action for wayyyyy longer, and we'd have no money left for players. 

1 minute ago, Devil's advocaat said:

Like it or not, Asia is the factory of the rest of the world now. We in the UK do not produce enough steel, that's a fact. There's been a huge excess worldwide demand for metals since covid, and before. If you want to use steel not produced outwith the UK, Ibrox will be out of action for wayyyyy longer, and we'd have no money left for players. 

Just send a couple of men along the road to Barclay Mathieson at Hardgate road about half a mile from the front door at Ibrox and they will supply you with the steel you need