[Official] Ibrox Stadium out of commission for start of new season

We are looking up the park from the rear seating at corner flag, Rangers end, corner of main stand. Not as good as Ibrox.

Suppose it could have been worse, i'm sure there is going to be a lot of unhappy bears this morning.

Lots of fans were concerned about who’d get first preference Rangers or the spiders well after a visit to Hampden yesterday  I was let into lesser Hampden or to give it its new name the city of Glasgow stadium and it’s ready and a grand little place to play football if I played for the spiders average crowd around 650 I’d love to play there .

I sit in the Copland Rear about a third of the way up and between the 6yd box and 18 yd box on the main stand side. How that transfers to a single letter row in the horrible West stand I dont know? I am now in a over 4000 long queue for the Kiev ticket to try to make sure I get a South or North stand ticket. 

I might even see if i can buy a better seat on seat sub for league games and sell mine as I absolutely hate the West Stand views. At least I am 2 sections away from the Onions as my big fear was being close to them as well. 

Glad for bears who are happy with the seats they have been allocated, and there is no way of pleasing everyone I get that but really disappointed.