23 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

You really are banging this drum.  Not sure why.  

And you keep replying - not sure why..... 😀 if you don't like it or agree with it, post a counter argument or simply just ignore it. 

The clubs a mess from top to bottom, we are playing an unspecified amount of our home games away from Ibrox (possibly our CL qualifiers), our Chairman has been in hiding for over a year, we've several key roles still to be filled, we can't sign any players until we move players on, we have had a shit-show of a pre-season (with 2 more games to play), our injury curse has struck again and we look in a worse state than we were this time last season. 

Too many fans focused on moving on the "serial losers" (their term, not mine) and assuming that once they have been shifted (sold, paid off) that everything in the garden will be rosy.

On the playing side, things may change over the coming weeks, but it's hardly ideal as two weeks today we kick-off away to Hearts at Tynecastle and we still don't know who will be in and or out, who our best starting 11.

As usually I'll be in the minority (and I'm more than comfortable with that) but I've not been this disconnected from the club / team since the Spiv and Murray days. 

Edited by CammyF

2 hours ago, CammyF said:

But the majority of the "serial losers" are away (if Tav and Goldson go), so surely everything will be OK? We'll canter the league and conquer Europe. 

If you mean CLUB rather than TEAM then you're 100% correct. 

Sarcasm noted but Tav and Goldson definitely need to go, for a couple reasons.

Neither of those dudes kicked a ball in the first half, and you couldn't tell the difference in that team.

When you factor in their age and the collective hit against team salary, yeah, gots to go.

I hope we can sell both.

Looks like that Transgenderbor team in Turkey likes Tav. 

58 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Too many fans focused on moving on the "serial losers" (their term, not mine) and assuming that once they have been shifted (sold, paid off) that everything in the garden will be rosy.

Not really seeing that myself.  Sometimes when lots of things need fixed, people focus on one thing at a time.

Selling a player is easier than replacing the board.

Rome wasn't built in a day and all that.

15 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

Where’s a new board coming from?

I have no idea but I've seen a few Bears saying they (the current board) need to go.

I think they need to get some people with relevant experience to help them out and also need to treat the fans with more respect, particularly in relation to communication. 

I don't think anyone is suggesting selling Tav and Goldson will fix everything.  That would be rather silly. 

Edited by Gonzo79

57 minutes ago, Malangsob said:

Neither of t🤣ose dudes kicked a ball in the first half, and you couldn't tell the difference in that team.

When you factor in their age and the collective hit against team salary, yeah, gots to go.

I hope we can sell both.

🤣

1 hour ago, Malangsob said:

Neither of those dudes kicked a ball in the first half, and you couldn't tell the difference in that team.

I hope we can sell both.

100% but only if they are replaced with better quality. If they aren't, the downwards spiral continues. 

41 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

Where’s a new board coming from?

The board simply has to do things better. I've not said we require a new board (I may THINK that we do), but can you honestly say the board are doing a good enough job? 

27 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I don't think anyone is suggesting selling Tav and Goldson will fix everything.  That would be rather silly. 

It would be rather silly and that's NOT what I said. The entire squad from 55 onwards (and previous to 55) have been labelled, by some fans as serial losers, cowards, bottlers, woeful etc. 

The vicious circle will continue - those deemed as serial losers will be sold, their replacements will become the new targets (see Dessers and Lawrence) but the root of the problems will continue to be overlooked. 

If you or anyone else is happy to do that then fine, but others are allowed and justified to direct their frustration and ire at other targets within the CLUB.