33 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

I didn't think he was as bad as some are making out! a new signing up against a quality player with Cortese in front of him! too early to write him off IMO.

I get that but the same could go for Robbie Fraser and we'd have more money in the pot for other business.

4 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

I've seen enough of Dessers for one lifetime.  His daft rolling about in the first few seconds epitomised his entire performance today

Would you not go down and roll about if YOU got an elbow in the face.😬

8 hours ago, MacK1950 said:

Would you not go down and roll about if YOU got an elbow in the face

Do you mean a real elbow in the face or a slight brush from an opponent's arm, like Dessers got?

Edited by Gonzo79

3 hours ago, buster. said:

Searching for positives...

I don't think general expectation levels have been as close to reality for a long time.

Glad youre aiming low. I am as well. This a team that has won one league, one league cup and one Scottish Cup over the past decade.

ZERO improvement from the same point last campaign.

I personally think this team look to maintain their second place in the league and possibly challenge for one domestic cup. 
Champions League?…ha! Fugedaboutit. 

7 hours ago, Malangsob said:

Glad youre aiming low. I am as well. This a team that has won one league, one league cup and one Scottish Cup over the past decade.

ZERO improvement from the same point last campaign.

I personally think this team look to maintain their second place in the league and possibly challenge for one domestic cup. 
Champions League?…ha! Fugedaboutit. 

But the majority of the "serial losers" are away (if Tav and Goldson go), so surely everything will be OK? We'll canter the league and conquer Europe. 

If you mean CLUB rather than TEAM then you're 100% correct. 

2 hours ago, CammyF said:

But the majority of the "serial losers" are away (if Tav and Goldson go), so surely everything will be OK? We'll canter the league and conquer Europe. 

You really are banging this drum.  Not sure why.