Just now, ian1964 said:

I posted earlier how all the players who reached the EL final are the players who the Rangers fans want rid of!.

Thankfully, Barisic and Lundstram have gone.  Here's hoping we get rid of a few more before the window closes (including the two I mentioned). 

1 minute ago, buster. said:

Didn't see anything we didn't already know, apart from a less than convincing performance by Jefte. 

Clock is ticking.....

Robbie Fraser would have been a cheaper alternative to Jefte for a backup left back.

I didn't think he was as bad as some are making out! a new signing up against a quality player with Cortese in front of him! too early to write him off IMO.

1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

Thankfully, Barisic and Lundstram have gone.  Here's hoping we get rid of a few more before the window closes (including the two I mentioned). 

But these are players who you were referring to when saying should have done better today!😁

We need a ST and RW pronto is my takeaway from that game.

Sweet fa we can do if we press, win the ball back and then feed Dessers or Wright who lose it time and again.

I know I said I'd keep him as a squad player but that was a tough watch earlier.

Edited by yuddie

I watched the first half. It was what I thought it would be. 

-Dessers...This guy has to be an evil twin.

The real Dessers is probably in a barrel somewhere. 

-Jefte got the dog walked on him a couple times. I mean like pretty bad...

-Cortez some good passing.

-Dio looked halfway decent along with Sterling.

One positive.

I really like that John Brown. He just shoots it straight. He doesn't make me regret takin it off mute.