Well, anyone with a guess what system we play? Our right-winger is playing left-wing, Lawrence more like a second striker, no-one on the right, though Sterling has been doing a few good runs and crosses there. I doubt Dowell touched the ball once ...

Bad goals to give away, one over the top with the CHs asleep, second one a howler by Butland ... I would assume he got caught thinking too long whether to fist the ball away or grab it.

All in all, not too bad a run-out, given the amount of non-attackers we have on display. 

I don't particularly see any new cohesion or plan, just the same shite different season.

Hoping against hope it's just that the lads are knackered - but if Goldson and Davies are our starting CB's then I don't think Clement will see November.

Sorry for the negativity.

Just now, yuddie said:

I don't particularly see any new cohesion or plan, just the same shite different season.

Hoping against hope it's just that the lads are knackered - but if Goldson and Davies are our starting CB's then I don't think Clement will see November.

Don't think you are being too negative; I know Ajax are way ahead in prep. but I cannot see any shape. Matondo and Diomande only ones to get pass marks for me so far.

1 minute ago, yuddie said:

That's not the managers fault btw - if he's gets no first team signings, then what hope has he got?

1 minute ago, alexscottislegend said:

Don't think you are being too negative; I know Ajax are way ahead in prep. but I cannot see any shape. Matondo and Diomande only ones to get pass marks for me so far.

Aye I'd add Jefte to that.

Diomande still looks like the only player who can turn and pass forward when under pressure.